Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Toys r us Exclusive news

Hi,
    i just wanted to let everybody know about some news i got today. i work for toys r us and i was looking through our computers and found some new stuff online. i dont know if anyone else has reported this to yall or not but here it is.

Naboo 4PK Skn# 978469
    Y-Wing Skn# 973130
    Jabba's PLC 4PK Skn# 305230
    Endor Ambush 4PK Skn# 010475
    Darth Vader's TIE Fighter Skn# 306032

thats all i have for now. ill check to see if i can get ship dates for yall thanks
    startoys

Re: Toys r us Exclusive news

Does anybody know what's in these 4 packs? The Jabba's palace one is not the Pit of Carkoon 4-pack, is it? I hope these are better than the Jedi Knights set.

I hope they give us some cool stuff in this one. But knowing our luck, we'll get the same Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, Maul, & little Ani that we already have

Quote Originally Posted by startoys
    Hi,
    Naboo 4PK Skn# 978469

Welsome to SSG! Thanks for the news. If you'll look in the Original Trilogy Collection thread, you'll see that Hasbro already has most of these confirmed. Hopefully the Jabba's Palace four-pack mentioned won't be the Skirmish at Carkoon one, we could use a good Jabba's Palace pack.

If Hasbro had good business sense, they'd do the four-packs like this:
    *Naboo - Queen Amidala (Battle), Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Royal Security, Sio Bibble
    *Jabba's Palace - Ephant Mon, repainted darker green Oola, new Salacious Crumb, sitting Slave Leia, Jabba's dais
    *Endor Ambush - Imperial Officer, Scout Trooper, new Ewoks, AOTC speeder bike (sans Republic logo)
    But we'll probably end up getting something really crappy.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I just want more news on the Y-Wing, whether it is going to be yet another rehash of the vintage mold or not.

Given, even that would be okay as I missed out on the Target exclusive, which now goes for like $70 on the open market, but a new large-scale F/X one would be better.

I just want one with a removable R2 unit!
    May the force be with you.

Naboo set--hopefully four NEW figures (anything but Maul, Obi, Qui Gon, or Anakin again would be nice especially if they are NEW)
    Jabba Palace set--hopefully four NEW figures (four aliens would make me faint) Hermi Odle and Yarna, anyone???????????
    Endor Ambush--hopefully four NEW figures (han trench coat,Lumat, Romba, Warok, black Endor soldier would be awesome!)
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I've been thinking about What the Endor Ambush COULD be. Here's a wish list:

-Kitbashed Luke (2004 Saga Luke (Jabba's Palace) Head, MMC Torso/Arms/Legs, Cloth Poncho, Lightsaber from the 2004 Saga Luke (Jabba's Palace) since its the most accurate Luke's Lightsaber to date, and Removable Helmet from the Saga Endor Soldier)
    -Kitbashed Leia (POTJ General Leia with Cloth Poncho and Removable Helmet from the Saga Endor Soldier)
    -Clean Scout Trooper
    -Any kind of Ewok repaint
    -the Speederbike from 2002 Saga repainted in Endor Speeder Bike Colors and the napsack molded on the back

This would be the SUPREME Figure 4-pack and considering Hasbro Likes to Kitbash, the Luke and Leia could ACTUALLY work.
    Last edited by Silent Chazz; 03-30-2004 at 02:39 PM.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

That would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    I've been thinking about What the Endor Ambush COULD be. Here's a wish list:

-Kitbashed Luke (2004 Saga Luke (Jabba's Palace) Head, MMC Torso/Arms/Legs, Cloth Poncho, Lightsaber from the 2004 Saga Luke (Jabba's Palace) since its the most accurate Luke's Lightsaber to date, and Removable Helmet from the Saga Endor Soldier)
    -Kitbashed Leia (POTJ General Leia with Cloth Poncho and Removable Helmet from the Saga Endor Soldier)
    -Clean Scout Trooper
    -Any kind of Ewok repaint
    -the Speederbike from 2002 Saga repainted in Endor Speeder Bike Colors and the napsack molded on the back

This would be the SUPREME Figure 4-pack and considering Hasbro Likes to Kitbash, the Luke and Leia could ACTUALLY work.

The Endor set is Wicket and Logray, POTF2 Endor Han, Speeder bike and a biker scout.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten