Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Chef Boyardee Giveaway

If you are in desperate need of some of the Clone Wars/Chef Boyardee cans try BJ's or Sam's Club. They had a whole palette of the stuff when I went and I can't imagine them selling all of them in a short amount of time. Of course that would mean you have to get a whole case, but hey, more meaty goodness to go around!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

While I was staying one summer up in Wisconsin, living on my own, I lived for an entire 2 weeks on Chef Boyardee products. When my parents came to visit, I had a healthy meal of a salad and other good normal food. This sent my body into shock, and I ended up with diarrhea.

Oh, and I bought 4 more cans last night, just in an attempt to win some Boyardee bootie!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    While I was staying one summer up in Wisconsin, living on my own, I lived for an entire 2 weeks on Chef Boyardee products. When my parents came to visit, I had a healthy meal of a salad and other good normal food. This sent my body into shock, and I ended up with diarrhea.
    I think my body is so used to processed food, that any organic, natural, healthy stuff would too cause my body functions to shut down. I need to gradually change my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Oh, and I bought 4 more cans last night, just in an attempt to win some Boyardee bootie!
    I bought a whole case with 8 cans and no luck. If you ask me, they never hand out the grand prize for contests like these. They just try to get our hopes up by telling us there's a chance to win it, when there really isn't. In turn, we stock up on the stuff. Worse yet, they probably hand out the prizes out to company employees and laugh in our faces.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

You did win the Grand Prize. A Grand stomach ache and lots of diarrhea.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I read at another forum that Conagra, who owns Chef Boyardee, also owns some popcorn companies and that they were going to have a SW promotion for those as well. I THINK it was Jolly Time and Orville Red. Has anybody else seen any reports that this is indeed true?

Popcorn
    Last edited by r2dee2; 05-01-2004 at 12:44 AM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]