Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chef Boyardee Giveaway

We purchased a case of Chef Boyardee's Beef Ravolis, not too long ago and I didn't notice until after it was bought that there is a Star Wars Clone Wars tie-in.

If you peel the label of each can (and believe me, it ain't easy) it will reveal if you have won the following prizes.

GRAND PRIZE: large screen high definition t.v.
    FIRST PRIZE: Ultimate Collection of toys from Hasbro. (25 winners, not sure what it contains. I betcha there is more information on the website Cartoon Network
    SECOND PRIZE: A Star Wars Electronic Lightsaber (10,000 Winners)

EVERYONE: A Clone Wars digital card. All you have to do is mail in the label and visit the website. I haven't been saving them, but if anyone wants one, I still have about 4 cans left, I can send them one.

Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy another can of meaty goodness.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 03-29-2004 at 10:48 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Re: Chef Boyardee Giveaway

Ohhhh...by the title of this thread, I assumed you giving away some Chef Boyardee...
    *takes spoon and walks away*

(No, not really)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yeah, I read about it in the news section. I usually don't even look over at the Chef boyardee section, but it was across the way from the cereal, and I just happened to glance over and saw a picture of Mace in his Cartoon network form. I searched the rest of the product, and found two other types of boyardee food with different Clone Wars animated characters on them. I have bought about 10 cans so far, no winners as of yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I have bought about 10 cans so far, no winners as of yet.
    Correction BF, you are forgetting one very important winner. . . your tummy! . . .

(notices deafening silence) . . .

(Leaves stage crying).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Correction BF, you are forgetting one very important winner. . . your tummy! . . .

(Leaves stage crying).
    Who says I eat the stuff, I just buy the cans and take off the label.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The labels can be found on cans of:

Mini Ravioli
    Spaghetti and Meatballs
    Overstuffed Beef Ravioli
    Beefaroni
    Beef Ravioli

AND some boxed Chefboyardee. Full list and pictures at RS
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Is it me, or are these promotional items difficult to locate? I've only found a few cans, the pizza kit, and one of the deepdish meals, and those I found over two weeks ago. I can't seem to find anymore of this stuff, even the stuff I already have! Was this an ultra-quick promotion, or has some of this stuff yet to hit the stores. I imagine that Chef Boyardee products have an extended shelf-life, so I would assume these Clone Wars cans would be around a little while. Hmmmm. . .
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Well, I'm not certain as to how fast this promotion is going, on the mainland, here in Hawaii we are just now getting some of the cans. I just found the Spaghetti and Meatballs last week, so I'd guess it just depends on your area. I haven't seen ANY of the boxed deep dish stuff. Hang in there for now
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I saw these cans once, and never again. Shame I dont like this stuff really.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Shame I dont like this stuff really.
    This was the first time I had tried Chef Boyardee. Let me say. . . after my first can, I immediately called my mother and thanked her for not succepting us to this as kids. The sauce is just horrendous. I've fought through future cans (I would like one of each variety) by scraping their "sauce" off, and putting real sauce on it. The pasta isn't that bad. . . the sauce really ruins it. The pizza kit made a really crummy pizza. Oh yeah, and it was REAL easy to make. The dough just stuck my hands, and it doesn't come with cheese. However, I made the cheeseburger macaroni deep dish thing last week, and was presently surprised. The crust was really good on that one. So. . . one decent meal so far, and about five stinkers. Can't wait for my next one!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion