Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    So is there a new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new release date for the record yet?
    On GnR's MySpace page, they claim it'll be out this year. Why does that sound so familiar?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    On GnR's MySpace page, they claim it'll be out this year. Why does that sound so familiar?
    'cause we've been hearing that one for the last I don't know how many years!

So, uh, anyone heard anything about Chinese Democracy lately?

I think there's more Chinese Democracy in Communist China than in Axl's demented little noggin.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wiki says:
    In January 2008, rumors arose that Chinese Democracy had been handed over to Geffen Records, but had been delayed because the label and Rose couldn't agree on the marketing of the album.[46] Eddie Trunk also claimed Geffen might have the album: "I hear the new G&R CD is actually done, but the delay in release is not the bands issues but the label. There is so much money tied up in this record that in todays[sic] business it will be virtually impossible to be profitable, meaning the label might want to sell it off but can not find a buyer since nobody buys CDs anymore. Problem might not be Axl this time around and might keep this CD in limbo for more years to come. Hopefully it gets resolved."[47] In a February '08 interview with Classic Rock Magazine, Rose's personal manager Beta Lebeis debunked Trunk's suggestion and was quoted as saying "we're currently in negotations with the record label".
    But it also lists Shaquille O'Neal as a guest vocalist.

But at this point, does anyone give a sh*t anymore?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Funny, for all the hype around the "death of the CD," I see a lot of people buying them. GNR fans will want physical copies. Especially if, like most new CDs, it's actually cheaper for a week or two to buy the CD than to buy the tracks off iTunes or amazon.

And, no, no one gives a carp. Except Lucas. He's a moron. He's planning a new cartoon based on Chinese Democracy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

And, no, no one gives a carp. Except Lucas. He's a moron. He's planning a new cartoon based on Chinese Democracy.
    He is? Oh I so hope an animated Dog the Bounty Hunter will guest star in it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I I so annoyed with him at this point. Chinese Democracy is never going to come out. I have given up all hope.
    Its only been 4 years since this thread was started... still have hope 'flow?

When this is the latest thread posted in under the music section, it appears as follows on the main forum:

Guns N' Roses pull out of person's name who last posted

So now it looks like:

Guns N' Roses pull out of Jetsandheels!!

man, I have a dirty and demented mind.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, uh, anyone heard anything about Chinese Democracy lately?

I think there's more Chinese Democracy in Communist China than in Axl's demented little noggin.
    It's almost spooky funny how much I always agree with you Chux.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]