Hybrid View

Guns N' Roses pull out of Portugal Show

What a shock this one is. I can admit Guns N' Roses is my favorite band, but damn AXL sucks. I so annoyed with him at this point. Chinese Democracy is never going to come out. I have given up all hope. They pulled out of their show in Portugal because Buckethead is nolonger int he band. I really wish Axl would swollow his pride and get back together with the rest of the guys, start performing, and stop being a baby.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Guns N' Roses pull out of Portugal Show

Bill Bailey, you'll never change.

Well, so much for the Portugese Democracy Tour.

this band isn't even guns n roses anymore. its axl with a bunch of hired hands. best guns n roses tribute band ever! i can't say i blame buckethead for quitting. as a musician, perhaps he actually wanted to play some music somewhere along the line.

i saw the classic line up at the castle donington monsters of rock festival in 1992 (ish) and they were a damn good band touring a damn good album but now, who really cares about them? axl has blown it big time.

and don't hold your breath for a reunion - in an interview with slash in last month's classic rock magazine, he said neither he nor any other members of velvet revolver would never ever work with axl again. too much bad stuff happened apparently.

AXL pulled out of a show, surprise surprise
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its ashame that Chinese Democracy is never going to come out. It would sell, it really would. The greatest hits that came out last week debuted at #3 on the billboard charts and soundscan has it selling 169,203 copies. That is just a greatest hits without any songs on it. Only if it did, imagine then.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

that greatest hits package is a joke. only three songs from appetite? who is buying it. surely most g'n'r fans have all the tracks that are on it already.

and kidhuman, did i detect the merest hint of sarcasm in your post?

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I I so annoyed with him at this point. Chinese Democracy is never going to come out. I have given up all hope.
    Its only been 4 years since this thread was started... still have hope 'flow?

When this is the latest thread posted in under the music section, it appears as follows on the main forum:

Guns N' Roses pull out of person's name who last posted

So now it looks like:

Guns N' Roses pull out of Jetsandheels!!

man, I have a dirty and demented mind.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed