boba fett pit of carkoon
    snowtrooper

all MOC c8 to c9++

looking for:

clone army 3 packs blue green and white
    Jedi knight 3 pack
    walmart value 2 pks
    Ephant mon

willing to talk about any combination of trade...have $$ too!!
    PM or email me...if you are emailing please put SSG in subject/title of email
    [b][color=darkgreen]"luke I am your father" luke thinks (god I hope I look like my MOM!)[/color][/b]
    [color=black][b][i]Thanks to Lazer Brain, Jedikiss, [color=black]OC47150[/color] and DarthZylek for some great trades...... keep it up!!![/i][/b][/color]

Re: Have Red Arc, Antilles ++

I have a green clone trooper set if you interested in trading straight-up for the Red Arc Trooper.

DZ

Re: Have Red Arc, Antilles ++

Quote Originally Posted by DarthZylek
    I have a green clone trooper set if you interested in trading straight-up for the Red Arc Trooper.

DZ
    I might be intrested in a straight trade...what is the condition of the packaging?...as to dings dents scratches and bends and tears?...I am a serious collector and I like to have the cards in mint condition too...let me know..email me juejue11@hotmail.com and I will get back to you and we can exchange details

talk to ya later
    [b][color=darkgreen]"luke I am your father" luke thinks (god I hope I look like my MOM!)[/color][/b]
    [color=black][b][i]Thanks to Lazer Brain, Jedikiss, [color=black]OC47150[/color] and DarthZylek for some great trades...... keep it up!!![/i][/b][/color]