Need some Phone help guys . . .

Ok, so the wife and I just got a Cell Phone plan with AT&T. Its a plan that suits us. We got the Samsung x426 for free . . two of them. Its got Polyphonic ringtones and full color wallpapers avaialbe but they all stink. I'm looking for the Imperial March Polyphonic Ringtone and a SW pic of some sorts to use as a wallpaper. I'm looking for something FREE. I'm really not looking to spend anymore money right now, convincing the wife to buy a car charger and a holster for the phones . . so you see my situation. I've been searching the web of 3 whole days trying to find some free polyphonic ringtones . . . but its all just a clever guise to get you registers . . hmmm, imagine that . Anywho, if anyone out there knows of a place I can get Truely FREE Polyphonic ringtones . . . please let me know . . . and no I don't have the data cable . . .

Thanx in advance all
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Re: Need some Phone help guys . . .

'fraid I can't help ya, I just got a Samsung VI660 (it's a Sprint PCS only, I think) and am pretty much in the same boat. So far, I've abandoned ringtones since they're not generally very loud in favor of the Single Tone ringers which are much, much louder, and also because, like you said, they're a pain to track down without paying.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dar, is this what you need?

Star Wars Imperial March :
    d=4,o=5,b=100:g,g,g,8d#.,16a#,g,8d#.,16a#,g.,8p,d6 ,d6,d6,8d#
    .6,16a#,f#,8d#.,16a#,g,8p,g6,8g.,16g,g6,8f#.6,16f6 ,16e6,16d6
    ,16d#6,8p,8g#,c#6,8c.6,16b,16a#,16a,8a#,8p,8d#,f#, 8e.,16a#,g
    ,8d#.,16b,g.,

That is the keypad sequence it says.

Here is the site
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-31-2004 at 09:31 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No, that's a keypress ringer, I don't think the Samsung even does that. He's looking for a Polyphonic, which that site charges for.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My bad
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Don't you mean?:
    Quote Originally Posted by kh
    My beard

Anyway, hey, at least you found the keypress version, better than the big ol' ball of nuthin' I found.

Yes it should have been my Slipping in the old age.

This maybe?

P.S. click the beard, you will have todo a search for it though. Dont know if it is free either.

Well, it's there, but they're a subscription site, $4.99 a month. You can download that midi version of the polyphonic Imperial March on your computer for free, but I have no idea if that's what you import to your phone.