Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver Clone Trooper Available @TRU.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys

I just ordered two. This saves myself much trouble from having to get him at a TRU store. I just hope there isn't any wacky mixup, but from the pic, it is the Silver Trooper. cheers!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 03-31-2004 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Fixing the stupid link
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Re: Silver Clone Trooper Available @TRU.com

All gone... Maybe they'll have some on the StarWarsShop.com site once that is back up and running.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They are available again. I just ordered 2!!

I ordered one last night. At least they have a pic up now. The free shipping was also nice.

Wait a minute, they're a dollar cheaper than last night. Why those dirty...
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Sorry for the double post but I got my dollar back. If you placed and order before the price change, contact customer service and they will credit the dollar back to your card.

I know it's only a dollar but that dollar can be put to other SW figures.

Here's their customer service number:

1-800-201-7575

It only shows up when you place an order but I thought it would be helpful here. You have 30 days to get your money back.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Back in stock, according to amazon.com. buy now!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Dammit! I thought this was supposed to be starting April 4th??????

Kidhuman, you better head for your room, mister...... the wooden spoon is out and I'm gonna start paddlin'........

EDITED: order placed; one silver clonetrooper, Red Leader w X-Wing and one Hailfire Droid all on the way to my brother in Cleveland. I wasn't able to get the Clonetrooper to enter for free, and my order was well over the $20.00. Maybe customer service can help me out. Did anyone else have any luck with this, or did they scrap that promo?
    Last edited by jjreason; 04-01-2004 at 05:48 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

A friend of mine just called me from LA and said they were on the pegs and for sale individually for $4.99. Unfortunately they were all mangled but I got an opener waiting for me. So you might want to check at your local TRU a little earlier than the 4th.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Yeah, I strolled into TRU this AM and found a ton of 'em on the pegs. Got a nice one to keep sealed, and a few mangled openers.

Hey JJ, no one ever heard or read April 1st. Everything said 4th. Go spank some TRU butt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten