Is Yestertoys GONE????

Their website has a 403 error (which is bad) I sent an email to his AOL account and got no response and lastly his link is gone from SSG....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Is Yestertoys GONE????

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Their website has a 403 error (which is bad) I sent an email to his AOL account and got no response and lastly his link is gone from SSG....
    I wouldnt be surprised, I mean its a shame because Yestertoys always used to offer great prices and quick shipping, but as of late I've purchased some stuff from them and its usually taken them about a month to get the stuff to me. I think they went from a standard form of doing business to more of a "request and we'll try our best to get it" form of business, because I've called the guy most every time to see where my order was and he's always said "I had trouble getting (insert name of item here)". So it seemed like they didnt have everything in stock that was on the website and instead of telling me it was out of stock and losing an order, did their best to get the item for me, which isnt a very bad thing at all, its just unusual. I'm really hoping they didnt go out of business, because if they did, then he ran off with $40-50 dollars worth of stuff that I ordered back at the beginning of April and havent seen yet (a Dagobah X-Wing, Imperial Forces 4-pack, Female Tusken Raider figure, "Saga" Plo Koon, and a "Saga" Ki-Adi Mundi). Also, I've found that their fax and office and warehouse phone #'s are impossible to call since I've always gotten an error message or no response by calling those numbers, and any other form of contacting them has yet to prove effective, unless you call his cell phone, thats a sure fire way to get a hold of the guy. Don't bother with e-mailing them, it took two weeks to get a reply. It would really be a shame to see a good business go out, then again, it seems as if Yestertoys has been heading downhill for a few months now

If you wanna get a hold of them though, call the cell # -

Yestertoys cell # : 401 - 241 - 8970

I just checked Rebelscum and the link is still there.....so I'm not too sure whats going on here.....
    Last edited by Jay86; 05-29-2004 at 07:45 PM.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

They used to have a ad link here at SSG....maybe Sir Steve and possibly give some extra information...??

;-)

Maybe someone forget to register their domain name....

this link still works

http://sites.browsermanaged.com/folder6443/index.cfm

Tom from Yestertoys emailed me back to let me know that the server is being replaced and should only be down for a day or so.