Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Hasbro Figure with glass Target Exclusive

Does anyone know if all of these are out yet for Wave 1. I've only seen Obi-wan and Darth Maul at the Target's. But I started looking late so I don't know if they were all bought up or not.

Re: Hasbro Figure with glass Target Exclusive

Only Obi-Wan and Darth Maul have been released so far.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Thanks, do you know when they plan to release the others? I really want to try to get down to the store the day the others are released.
    <-- Strange things are afoot at the Circle K -->
    <- "But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f**' amuse you?" ->

Can anyone in possession of the first 2 then verify that the figures included are exactly the same as previous versions of the characters? My stress level would like to thank you in advance......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Can anyone in possession of the first 2 then verify that the figures included are exactly the same as previous versions of the characters? My stress level would like to thank you in advance......
    I won't waste my $ on them, but I believe the Maul is exactly the same. The Obi-Wan is the same in all but that he does not come with the lightsaber hilt to clip on his belt and pose him as he is in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by graak
    Thanks, do you know when they plan to release the others? I really want to try to get down to the store the day the others are released.
    I'm not too sure, but my guess is within the next month or so. I'm sure when they are seen at retail someone will post their finds here in the forums.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I was operating on the belief that all of the figures were repackaged, except for possibly the X-Wing pilot Luke. I guess his helmet is not removable, so for him to be a repack he will have to be the Snowspeeder pack-in version, or some rehashed POTJ body with the pack-in head attached. That would suck, as then I'd have to pursue the set. Keep me posted.
    Last edited by jjreason; 04-02-2004 at 11:35 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

As much as I can tell, they are the same. I just wish it was glass glasses instead of plastic. Are they going to release one for AOTC next year so that it is a full set of six? I'm a little irritated by five of six movies having a glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    As much as I can tell, they are the same. I just wish it was glass glasses instead of plastic. Are they going to release one for AOTC next year so that it is a full set of six? I'm a little irritated by five of six movies having a glass.
    Er - AOTC already has a glass, it's with Anakin. I'm guessing you meant Episode III, but so far I don't know as nothing for Episode III's been announced outside the fact that there's gonna be basic figures.

For anyone that has these already - what are they like? Are the cups sturdy? Does the paint wash off/chip easily?

I have the fiirst two, but left them in the original package. And since I am moving, they are packed somewhere in the mountain of boxes.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!