Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which was Fan's Choice #2?

For the life of me I cannot remember, and I cannot find a figure marked as such in the database. If it IS marked, I just keep missing it, so it was better for my eyes just to ask in the forums.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Re: Which was Fan's Choice #2?

POTJ Deluxe Amanaman

#1. Ellors
    #2. Amanaman
    #3. Ephant Mon
    #4. Concept Trooper
    #5. Antilles
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It is totally embarassing that Amanaman is still sitting in TRU for a few bucks!
    Oh, well, at least we got him/it. One of my fav all time aliens...and it almost didn't happen as that second poll was close.

It is totally embarassing that Amanaman is still sitting in TRU for a few bucks!
    Amanaman, heck I've seen Ellors sitting on the pegs within the last month!

Hasbro messed up by over producing the first 2 Fan Choice figs then punished us for not buying them all by under producing Ephant Mon!

They finally seem to have gotten it right for Concept Stormie and Antilles!

However, they still owe us, at a minimum, a re-pack of Ephant Mon!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    :

They finally seem to have gotten it right for Concept Stormie and Antilles!

You're kidding about the Concept Stormie, right? I have two. One I found months ago, and another that KEBco sent me. Haven't seen any others anywhere.

Umm, that's still better than Ephant Mon! Most people I have talked to were at least able to find him in stores, as opposed to the E Mon.

Never saw concept stormy at retail. GOt him though from a friend, and the rest of his wave at retail.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Was someone army building with these guys or what? I must have seen the Concept Stormtrooper at retail a dozen times over a 6 week period.

I dont live in a big city, so they dont get alot of stuff in. usually if you miss the pack out, you cant find the HTF ones. I have been really lucky the last 6 months getting them allat once. Ihad 25 figures on lay a way right at X-mas time, finding 2 waves at a time twice. Also have Jabbas Palace and Yavin wave onLay a way right now. Found the Tatooine wave all at once also. When allyou have are two Wally's and a Target,you need to hunt daily, which I dont have time for.