Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boba Fett 300th figure?!?

I havent seen him in any store to date,where can i find one? i plan to order 2 on ebay,one to open and one to keep in the box. can somone tell me features he has and if hes really a great figure as he looks? whre can i see pics of him on ssg too?i cant find them
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

The 300th Fett is an outstanding figure. Exceptional detail, 2 blasters, a holster, cloth cape, and rocket firing jet pack.

The figure has some articulation, but he's pretty much stuck in that pose, but it is a good figure none the less.

I haven't seen one on the shleves since before the summer. Ebay would be your best bet at this point, some online stores have them for good prices as well.

http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=11832
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

wow thank you so much,this weekend iam pulling my star wars figures from the attic, i have MOSTly all of the new star wars figures that kenner made cept ep 1 figures. i cant wait to find my SOTE Slave 1 down. I CANT wait i wish i could do it now but due to stupid problems i cant . next paycheck ill get 2of the boba fett figure like i said. i also cant wait for ep 2 figures,ill be the first to snatch up every jango/boba fett figures and the new slave 1
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

Re: Boba Fett 300th figure?!?

Originally posted by Omega Fett
    I havent seen him in any store to date,where can i find one? i plan to order 2 on ebay,one to open and one to keep in the box. can somone tell me features he has and if hes really a great figure as he looks? whre can i see pics of him on ssg too?i cant find them
    Try looking at the diorama that I did for him.

Boba Fett 300th SE Display
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Boba Fett looks very cool, he has this missle that you canshoot out of his back etc.

He's just a very detailed figure, just color his armor silver and you have Jango.

This Boba Fett figure is one of the coolest looking figures I've seen. The detail is great.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Yes the 300th Fett is very detailed.

However, there are a few draw-backs.

1. You have to leave his "removable" jet-pack on his back. Otherwise he has a big chunk missing from his back.

2. He has next to zero articulation. Hasbro continued their "1 pose" philosophy with this poor guy.

3. The rocket that fires out of his jet-pack is taller than he is!!!

Overall, he is, hands down the best Fett to date. But Hasbro left LOTS of room for improvement.
    May the force be with you.

yeah i havent seen it anywhere also. i just plan to buy it online, one of my friends has it and i must say i was very impressed
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Question "Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?"

I've seen about a total of 4 in the stores over the last several months, most recently a week ago at a TRU. They're hard to find, but once you get it, "It's worth a lot to [you]."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I haven't seen this figure at ant stores that I have been too as of yet.If I do it will be mine.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."