Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Fan Club Package

That is awesome. I wish mine was that good. All I got was a rock
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

If we all scan and upload what we got, maybe we can put together a whole scene from the show!
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoltar
    If we all scan and upload what we got, maybe we can put together a whole scene from the show!
    Uh, are you serious, or kidding? I guess we could make a thing tha doesn't move, but it takes like 27 pictures to make up one second of animation. Plus, we don't have backgrounds, etc.

Anyway, I got mine yesterday. My cel is of an ewok gathering water into a bucket, and it is pretty large (even though it doesn't have his head or the bottom of his legs. I think this is a really good idea, even though they should've chosen some of them more wisely (a rock??? come on!). I like the diorama bakcgrounds, especially the Geonosis one. I can use this one to make some nice dioramas, but the Jabba one shows that the new Hasbro figure's head is in scale, but the tail is too short and his body is not tall enough, but oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Uh, are you serious, or kidding?
    Nah, I was just joking. I should have stuck a smiley face in my comment.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Man, did I get gypped! I got two puddles of water, LOL. Actually, it looks like "splashes" where someone was walking or running through shallow water. So if anyone sees that dumb cartoon in the near future, the "water splashing under the feet" scene is my cell!

Censorship is the antichrist!

"I want what they want. What every guy, came over here, spilt his guts and gave everything they had wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it. That's what I want."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Howdy
    So if anyone sees that dumb cartoon in the near future, the "water splashing under the feet" scene is my cell!

....which reminds me. As new owner of the cell, I am now entitled to future and retro-active royalties everytime that scene is/was shown by a network. Based on precise scientific calculations of "Ewoks" movie showings in the past, present, and expected future, I am duely owed $0.68 for the public exhibition of my property.

errrrrr

*sigh*

"What am I, a doctor or a moon shuttle conductor?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Uh, are you serious, or kidding? I guess we could make a thing tha doesn't move, but it takes like 27 pictures to make up one second of animation. Plus, we don't have backgrounds, etc.

Film is 24 fps. Television is 29.97 fps.

I got a hand. A green hand. Anybody got a body that goes with it?

Just got mine, Can You Say LAME !!!!!!!! The cell is totally pathetic, some kind of mouth, if they were going to give out cells than they should have given something that was actually worth it. The rest of the promotional items were just as useless.
    The fan club should consider giving an exclusive figure instead like Moore Collectibles or even McFarlane Toys. Maybe when Hasbro has these Fan's Choice vote polls, the characters that don't make it can be picked up by the Fan Club and used as a premium for the Fan Club membership package.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yeah, I think I've got all the kits sent to members since they started doing this with Bantha Tracks. This one is by far the lamest assortment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Film is 24 fps. Television is 29.97 fps.

I got a hand. A green hand. Anybody got a body that goes with it?
    Right, okay. I knew it was around there somewhere.

I'm guessing that you have a Dulok hand (not from Shrek, but same name)? Man, seems I'm one of the few who got anything remotely good.

That reminds me. I haven't seen those shows for a while, and I only saw those VHS tapes they released a few years back. They were okay, but I don't remember much about them. I think sometime in the future, they should release them on DVD - maybe in a huge box set, with Ewoks, Droids, and Clone Wars? Then they could do some figures based on the series. It probably won't happen, but I'd like to see some. Like a Dulok that somehow loses its stomach after washing with that soap, but it'd be in realistic-style (like the 10 original Clone Wars figures).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram