Saga Lando Skiff missing Vibro-axe

Damn I hate errors like this. I've been searching and searching for Lando Skiff, so when I finally found him on Friday, of course he had no vibro-axe in the bubble - I'm a major accessories fan too so this was very disappointing. The bubble definitely hasn't been tampered with, it's a factory error, so I guess I'm going to hang onto it until I find a proper Lando Skiff and then exchange it. I really hate owning figures I can't open though.

Anyway, if anybody's interested, I can take a couple photos.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Saga Lando Skiff missing Vibro-axe

JT, I have one on lay-a-way I willtrade toyou when I pick it up. If you want to hold on toit until then, I would appreciate it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sure thing KH! I'll consider Axeless Lando yours.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Will let ya know when I get him out. Will be about two weeks. Starting a new job tomorrow, so gotta get the loocha first.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hoo boy, 2 weeks is kind of a long wait and WM layaway is kinda notorious for losing new figures "by accident". I understand the position you're in and I'll try to hold onto it for ya, but if something sooner comes up, I may have to take it.

Anybody else run into this little gaffe, or is this a singular mistake on Hasbro's part? I never heard anybody find an unused J-hook support in their bubble besides me either, seems like Hasbro's got a few jokes in mind just for me.

Understood, but to let you know, they have never lost mine. Small town, small layaways, has its advantages.

hey. not trying to overstep my bounds, but if the trade fell through with kidhuman, i would love to trade....

stephen

Sorry, He is safe and sound in my home.