Thread: What a day!!!

What a day!!!

so I went to my favorite little connection at my swap meet by my house and you wouldn't believe what I was able to pick up! I picked up, now this is just today remmber:

1. Bossk
    2. Tanus Spijek
    3. Dengar
    4. Rappertunie
    5. Clone Trooper

i think this was and most likely will be my best day of collecting...ever.(period)
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Re: What a day!!!

Nice Selection. I take it the Clonie is the SA one? What woulda made it even better would be had u gotten Ozzel too (perhaps THE best Imperial to date).
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Very niec pick ups. Ihave had days like that, getting a lot of figures that I needed. Ws the clone the SA from the CW series? If it is that makes it much better.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    What woulda made it even better would be had u gotten Ozzel too (perhaps THE best Imperial to date).
    they had ozzel, and antillies, an a few other POTF figures, but i have to pace myself, i'm also buying a $3000 camera.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website