View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend SW Celebration 3?

Voters
331. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, planning for all 4 days

153 46.22%
  • Yes, but not all 4 days

62 18.73%
  • Possibly, but not yet sure

51 15.41%
  • No, definitely not going

65 19.64%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

I hope to meet some of the fellow forumites and rekindle my relationship with amy allen and shannon mcrandle.....uh wait a minute that was a dream!haha
    anyways thats my home town so hell yeah i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

I will be at celebration IV...
    if there is one.

I'm not going, as it seems like it is now time for me to go into hiding.

I can't imagine it could be anything close to spoiler free, .
    In fact... I may not be coming back here at all, until a year from May

May the force be with you all

And after this is all over, I can't wait to hit these types of conventions.

Untill then... I'll be hiding out in the Dune Sea, with my hands over my ears and my hood over my eyes.

I'm making hotel reservations real soon!

I'd love to go, but it will not be possible with my work schedule and vacation plans already in the works. The only convention experience I've had is at the Halloween Chiller in NJ and I had a good time at that. Who knows...if I come into some money , I'll go for the whole 4 days.

I convinced my folks to hit Celebration II for me just for the exclusive figure. They loved/hated (they thought it was a great SW event, but not being SW fans felt like it was more a job than anything... then they stood in line for the figures and my mother got the last two for the day... my father got none) it so much that they said the next time they would pay for me to come down and go to it myself. If that holds true, i will surely go. If not, I may have to make up an excuse to be in the area during that time. Of course, travel from Alaska is not cheap so i'll have to come up with a really good reason.
    Skeeziks22

No way. I'll be chained to my lab bench at school getting ready to graduate!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yeah I wish!

Definitely! Celeb. II was a blast and I look forward to III. See ya all there!

Would love too but cant. Heck , I live only an hour and a half away from San Diego and I still havent gone to Comic Con .... But I will hopefully be going to this year.

Post Re: Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

You're damn skippy I'm going. Although, I agree with some of the other replies....last year was a huge clusterf#$%. There was so many things I wanted to do and so many shows/events overlapped. The place was unorganized with their standing lines as well.

I look forward to having fun, though. Only this time, the wife is going who doesn't understand the passion of Star Wars. I'll be going with another buddy and his wife...hoping to ditch the wives---let them go shopping in a different galaxy!