View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend SW Celebration 3?

Voters
331. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, planning for all 4 days

153 46.22%
  • Yes, but not all 4 days

62 18.73%
  • Possibly, but not yet sure

51 15.41%
  • No, definitely not going

65 19.64%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    I plan on trying to go. My friend 12" Lando went last year, and had a blast. This time I plan on joining him.
    Yea, I knew you guys had something to do with each other!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I still want to have a SSG "Forumites" Party.... I need someone local to scout out the place though... that or we can have a mob flash at the Hasbro booth.
    Yea and the only way we could know each other is if we had nametags with our forumnames and a pic of the most recognized avatar on it.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-10-2004 at 09:23 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ilook like shaved head and a goatee
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm planning to go along with my best friend.

Finally I'll get to meet the faces behind those in SWGalaxies and here, SSG.

We should all plan on a hotel that we can all book rooms at. Makes it easier to hang out and such.

Now to buy a stormtrooper costume....

anyone else planning on dressing up in some form (full costume, partial, nothing)?

My friend is probably just going as a regular jedi. I'm going as my personal pic shows (jedi stormie)

Hey all,

Has anyone heard what exclusive figure is to be sold at Celebration 3...?

Any rumors?

Also, someone mentioned earlier that all of the Convention Center in Indy is to be used for this event. I thought the entire center was used last time, but I guess maybe I don't recall exactly....It was great fun, but was too crowded as I'm sure this one will be.

As far as wearing a costume, I'd like to if I can get an outfit together in time, but wouldn't it be wonderul if Lucas or Master Replica's could piece together costumes for sale or sell entire outfits????

Yes I'm going! But I will KILL if we have ISATs during then, because its during a school week *Thinks back to when I petitioned to have the day SW Ep. 2 came out off*. This will be fun!I hope I can attend a forumite party too. I'll finally get to meet the people I've been talking/fighting/reading with/about!

Cash flow is so tight.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."