View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend SW Celebration 3?

Voters
331. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, planning for all 4 days

153 46.22%
  • Yes, but not all 4 days

62 18.73%
  • Possibly, but not yet sure

51 15.41%
  • No, definitely not going

65 19.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

Celebration 3 is still a year away, but has already been extended to 4 days long as the largest Star Wars convention returns to Indianapolis April 21st through 25th, 2005. This gathering should prove to be quite impressive and exciting as it is being held only 3 weeks before the release of what might possibly be the last Star Wars movie ever. Already some forumites are making their plans for the SW Celebration in this thread, and SirSteve himself is trying to put together an SSG Forums Party during the convention.

So the question is, who here is planning to attend? How many folks are looking a year forward to this? Cast your vote now!

Re: Are You Planning to Attend Star Wars Celebration 3?

I don't know where i'll be school wise (graduated or not) but God willing, i'll be able to attend the whole fiasco as i've been wanting to for quite some time!

Hopefully i can attend and with a large group of SSG forumites, get some autographs, meet some folks, get some toys and then hit the bars hardcore!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

With a vengance. And word has it that Kidhuman will be the exclusive figure next year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No way. Celebration II was the biggest CF I've ever had the displeasure to be a part of.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

Hopefully the lines for the KH fig will be shorted then the ones for Jorj .

Too bad there wasn't an option for 'Hell Yeah!', 'cause Hell Yes! I am going!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That's a big blue bold HELL YEAH!

A buddy of mine wants to go . . . ok, I'm dragging him along, but he is a SW fan at heart . . . he just doesn't know it . Might this be the one and only time we get to see the elusive Jar Jar Binks!?!?!

I'm bringing my DigiCamera with the 300pic memory card !
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I plan on attending, but since it is a not a definite, I would classify myself as 'not sure.' There would be no greater thrill for me then going to one of these Star Wars jaunts, especially one as big as Celebration III. However careerwise, I have no idea where I will be at this time next year, whether full-time employed, part-time or even back to school. If it is anyone of the latter two, I would be disappointed, but I'd go in a heartbeat. I will definitely know by the end of the summer and hope to join some fellow forumites in meeting there.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I will be at celebration IV...
    if there is one.

I'm not going, as it seems like it is now time for me to go into hiding.

I can't imagine it could be anything close to spoiler free, .
    In fact... I may not be coming back here at all, until a year from May

May the force be with you all

And after this is all over, I can't wait to hit these types of conventions.

Untill then... I'll be hiding out in the Dune Sea, with my hands over my ears and my hood over my eyes.

I'm making hotel reservations real soon!

I'd love to go, but it will not be possible with my work schedule and vacation plans already in the works. The only convention experience I've had is at the Halloween Chiller in NJ and I had a good time at that. Who knows...if I come into some money , I'll go for the whole 4 days.