Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, even though the year isnt even half over, El Chuxter just won avatarof the year. Awesome my friend. You took to a new level.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Avatar of the year

Seconded, Duly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
    This contest is over, give that man the 5000 dollars
    Deadly, Chux, that truly is something.. something truly

I'm almost at a loss for words....

ALMOST.....

What a masterstroke of the
    Last edited by mabudonicus; 04-06-2004 at 06:06 PM. Reason: too choked up by the :beard:
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

kidhuman. . . your avatar isn't bad yourself. When I saw Damon take the field Sunday night I almost cried from laughter!! Is it me, or are the Red Sox going for the 70's retro look. Between Damon, Pedro's little fro, and we all know what happens when Manny takes out his braids. . . they look like a team from 1977! They are hillarious!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Thank you, thank you. I had a speech prepared, but I left it in my pants when I did the laundry.

I'd like to say first and foremost that the competition was excellent this year, and anyone could've earned this prize. But they didn't, so .

There are a lot of people I'd like to thank. First, my former avatars. Jubilee spent hours each day trimming 's afro, and Kit Fisto must have gone through a thousand rolls of film to capture this particular image of at his most daring.

I'd like to thank my lovely wife, Cardboard Cutout of Pink, who has stood by me while the real Pink does nothing but slap me with restraining orders.

Also, Sabe, thank you. Not that you've done anything, but hopefully my thanking you will convince you to go out with me. (Just don't tell Cardboard Cutout of Pink.)

Finally, this award would not have been possible without the groundbreaking work of Garry Shandling, who proved that no idea, no matter how incredibly stupid, should not be shared with children around the world.

Thank you! I love you all! (Just not in that way!)

Tommy, close your eyes.

what a beautiful speech *sniffle*

WHAT?!?! noooo, no, I'm fine....
    Just got something in my , is all
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

What a load! My avatar should be Avatar of the Year because I've had it for a year.

Ok fine, 11 months!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry JT,you were in the running with beardedProf.but 'fro wins "cluippers" down
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hmmm...that's quite the avatar. I may just use that...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wow. This is a blast from the past.

So, that means now you've had Farnsworth for about three years and ten months, eh, JT, minus a couple of short hiatuses?
    Tommy, close your eyes.