Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May 19th 2005

May 19th 2005

May 19th 2005 is the release date for Episode III. It's hard to believe that we are only a year away from the next/last movie.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20040405.html
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: May 19th 2005

so... when do the lines start?
    Don't everyone thank me at once. - Han Solo

AS soon as the party.........oh wait.

They will probably start on the first of the year again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

when can we start slagging it off? oh, wait...

Sometimes it feels right around the corner, today though it feels like forever and a day.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I have a plan to get my ticket fo the London Premier this year . Have friends who know friends who know friends in high places

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I like i thow they're doing it on the 6th anniversary of TPM, sort of like ANH and ROTJ. I can't wait, even though it'll be quite a while.

OK now that we have a release date, I hope a movie Title is around the corner?
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    OK now that we have a release date, I hope a movie Title is around the corner?
    "Star Wars: Episode III Around the Corner??? Nah I can't see it working IMHO. Where did you get that from?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    "Star Wars: Episode III Around the Corner??? Nah I can't see it working IMHO. Where did you get that from?

PENDO!
    LOL . perhaps we should add 'death, destruction, disaster and dsiappointment are' in front of it. that might work

i wish i had friends in high places. my sister in law works for turner braodcasting which is part of warner brothers, so she's not going to be much help