Silver Clone Error

Received my shipment from Amazon/TRU and one of the silver clones I ordered has NO STICKER on the bubble - interesting error, but probably easily forged by just removing the sticker.

Oh, and the other two I ordered (hoping to get at least one in mint condition) had smashed bubbles, but I suppose these are the more common version people are seeing!

Re: Silver Clone Error

i can almost garuntee you that your silver trooper without the sticker is a fraud and not an error.

sorry to be the barer of bad news.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Quote Originally Posted by clonehead
    i can almost garuntee you that your silver trooper without the sticker is a fraud and not an error.

sorry to be the barer of bad news.
    Why would Amazon/TRU try to fraud its customers?

u156446, If you got it form Amazon/TRU I doubt it's fraud. Odd's are its just a production error, and not a variation.

There are collectors that prize production errors, and some that think it devalues the item. Though you might be able to get a few extra bucks over the ost of a regular silver clone, or at have a conversation oiece in your collection.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Agreed. What's the incentive for some warehouse worker to carefully peel a label off a $5 product? I don't prize mistakes such as these, but I just wanted to share this with others. It was one of those weird moments where you know somethings not right about it when you unpack it. It almost looked naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic

There are collectors that prize production errors, and some that think it devalues the item. Though you might be able to get a few extra bucks over the ost of a regular silver clone, or at have a conversation oiece in your collection.
    Not with a smashed bubble.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hey, I have an error Silver Clone! He's only 3/4 Silver, the rest is white, crappy paint job!!! I wonder if I can make a mint on eBAY?!?!?
    May the force be with you.