Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Distribution Problems??

For most of the year, all I had seen to pick up was the Hoth wave, the Luke and R2 from the Tatooine wave and the Luke and Lando from the Jabba's Palace wave, until yesterday. I now love Target!!! They finally had the Star Destroyer wave and the Yavin wave. But, I still lack or have seen any more Jabba's Palace cases which sucks because that is where I lack the most figures. I refuse to pay the ebay price for them....yet. I hope these cases are not under-ordered because of the OTC coming soon. It is always hard to find those last assortments before a big style change (last POTJ waves, last EP 1 waves anyone?).
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

southern california has had a good flow of all figures. haven't seen all of them, but a good chunk of them.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Yeah, it seems to be a problem everywhere. For some reason in the county I live in the two Targets and WM haven't been getting in anything except for a few toon wars at the Target. Just Wed., though they've gotten in the HOF stuff. I've seen more new stuff (Jabba's wave and Yavin wave) at KMart, which totally blows my mind cause in this area they are the black holes of collecting.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    What about the Han AT-ST Driver wave?
    Have they hit retail yet? I didnt think they had. Isaw them on Ebay, but who knows.......

Also, can a mod merge this thread with this one, all about the same topic......http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...bution+problem
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Ohhh, you should of picked up some of them Clones. I know i would have.
    I considered it, but I'm in the process of moving and they'd be just more stuff to load into a box. Also, as the move is not an inexpensive endeavor, I'm watching my pennies right now, and am trying to spend them only on stuff I don't already have, such as Tanus Speejak, J'Quille, Jabba's Palace Luke, R1-G4 or the Bossk wave. Anything else, I'm passing over for now.

It's been . . . okay for me. I have all the Ultra figures, but I don't have all the basic figures, though I'm well on the way. Here's a list of 2004 stuff I have/have seen:
    Hoth
    Luke, Hoth Trooper, R-3PO. Each of these I've seen numerous times.
    Tatooine
    Luke, R2-D2, R1-G4. I've seen R2 a couple of times, but the others, only once (thanks to another area forumite, Dark Marble!).
    Jabba's Palace
    Lando. I got him last sunday at TRU, but no others from this wave yet.
    Yavin
    TIE Fighter Pilot, General Jan Dodonna. I saw the TIE Pilot at TRU same time as Lando, and my mom saw Dodonna yesterday at Wal-Mart which hasn't had new figures for months. Unfortunately, this was after I'd ordered them from TRU for $8 a pop, and they still haven't arrived (sometime next week).
    My mom also said that WM had at least one other figure that I don't have yet, and I'll get it tomorrow for Easter. It's probably from the Yavin wave, but I can't be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Luke, R2-D2, R1-G4. I've seen R2 a couple of times, but the others, only once (thanks to another area forumite, Dark Marble!).

If you see another R1-G4, could you grab one for me? This figure has been on my want list for years, and of course, I've never seen him.

I see pretty much all the Yavin waves these days and the occassional Rappertunie, if there's anything you want out of those in trade. Otherwise, I'm happy to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey
    If you see another R1-G4, could you grab one for me? This figure has been on my want list for years, and of course, I've never seen him.

I see pretty much all the Yavin waves these days and the occassional Rappertunie, if there's anything you want out of those in trade. Otherwise, I'm happy to pay.
    I would love to, man, but I've only seen him once and never again, so I got him. That was in February, but my Wal-Mart had more R2-D2s from that wave so maybe there's hope after all. If I ever find another one, I'll let you have it.

However, today my mom gave me Admiral Ozzel from Wal-Mart, and Holo Luke and Rappertunie from Suncoast! I'd never seen these before, so it was quite cool. Plus she got more, but I'll have to pay her for them, so I'm guessing (but not sure) that they're Bossk, Dengar, and J'Quille. I wonder what took them so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I would love to, man, but I've only seen him once and never again, so I got him. That was in February, but my Wal-Mart had more R2-D2s from that wave so maybe there's hope after all. If I ever find another one, I'll let you have it.
    Thanks. Here's to hope.

I haven't had the problems that I had last year. I didn't start buying (finding) figures last year until Fall.

I'm hunting in two different cities, finding more stuff out of town than in my local, smaller market. But so far this year I've found or seen all the Clone Wars Animated, Hoth, Yavin, and Jabba's Palace figures except for J'Quille. Saw Bossk and Dengar Monday while out of town, but no Ozzel.