Amazon Shopping for Clone Trooper 3 pack

Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Amazon Shopping for Clone Trooper 3 pack

I tried ordering this when I saw the message this morning and it was sold out already.
    I don't know why I bother sometimes...

It's a great price and I hope it's not just scalpers getting their hands on these.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I think I found a way around the out of stock problem on Amazon. I was annoyed because I couldn't find any decent priced Clone Trooper Army 3 packs and then even more discouraged when the droid army packs sold out on amazon. So, I did a google seach for "Clone Trooper Army". I sifted through a number of on-line shops until i came across what looked like an Amazon page. (It may have been an affliate or marketpalc seller...i'm not sure) Anyway...they had everythig (except jedi army) in stock at the $7 somethin price tag. I picked up the droid army, spider droid and clone army (ended up being green version) each for $7 and change. Not bad. I tried finding the site again to post it, but couldn't seemt o locate it. Anyway, if you're still looking for a clone army, give google a try and look for that amazon page. (one of the first pages that pops up is the actual amazon listing which is sold out. Ignore that and keep searching)

On a side note, I stopped by my local TRU the otehr day and there ont he shelf was a random yellow clone army pack for teh sale price. Not a bad week.

You might want to check your local TRUs. Blue and green clone trooper three-packs showed up at one of my TRU last week, as well as the jedi knight, Durge/speeder bike and clone trooper/speeder bike for $7.95.

It's worth a trip!

I've seen at least 4 of the green clone troopers, but none of the blue at my Toys-R-Us. Also saw yellow for awhile.
    "He's no good to me dead."

Man... I gotta start hitting the TRU's again. I still need the yellow and green clone packs!