Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samuri Jack.

Samuri Jack.

I started watchimg it when the clone wars hit...and you know what? I love the show. Does anyone know if, when have they relesed any action figures based on the show.
    Thanks.

Re: Samuri Jack.

Hey Durge,

Samurai Jack is the shiz! I've been a huge fan since the show started. I just love it!

There were two waves (2nd wave was just repaints) offered from cartoon network.com a while back. It had 3 Jacks, and 1 Aku. They were about 7" or so, and Aku was almost twice as tall. They're pretty cool figures with real cloth outfits and stuff. They also had two 12" Jacks (black & white outfit). Pretty cool stuff... unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to find them anywhere exept maybe ebay. But you may want to take a stroll through the cartoon network.com store and see if they have anymore stock.

Also, there were some smaller figures recently released. I had seen a few at some video game stores. they weren't nearly as cool as the cartoon network ones though.

Good luck man! I just hope they release the episodes on DVD someday..... Maybe Clone Wars popularity will help with that!
    Last edited by Reefer Shark; 04-09-2004 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Good luck man! I just hope they release the episodes on DVD someday..... Maybe Clone Wars popularity will help with that!
    So be it, Jedi.

Samurai Jack Season One!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dude!!!! You just made my day!

Sweeeeeet! Thanks man!

Awesome! Thanks. Any pics of the smaller figures...

Hey Durge,

I just did a little searching at cartoonnetwork.com, and they do actually have a few series II figures left. Aside from that, they have some cheesy looking smaller figure sets, and a 12" Jack on sale for $9.99.

Here's a link to Aku:

Cool! Any figures from KFC or anything like that? Will they do a series 3?

where can i get some samuri jack action figs besides game stop?

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    Cool! Any figures from KFC or anything like that? Will they do a series 3?
    Anyone know if there were any promotions or anything like that.

Dont think there were any like that. My stepson loves the show and would of begged to go to the place if they did.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten