Jabba the Hutt Maquette

One of these arrived in the mail a few days ago for me and I just cant believe what an awesome collectible it is. The detail is amazing!

Does anybody else have one of these??? What number do you have? What do you think?

I'd have to say its one of the tops in my collection. I planned a place to display him but when he actually arrived -he turned MUCH bigger than I thought. So hes in storage till another place works out. He's limited to 5000 by Illusive Concepts. Mine is 1701 (number of the original Enterprise in Star Trek to which I am also a fan, ironic isnt it?) :happy:
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Is this the Jabba that goes with the Slave Leia? Or am I thinking of another Jabba?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You're thinking about the Jabba Attakus. Which is a newer item.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    You're thinking about the Jabba Attakus. Which is a newer item.
    Any Pics Buddy??

is this the one that's in perfect 1/6th scale? it's on a flat board? if so, it is really cool. hasbro should get this and mold it and release it with a throne as a big roto cast jabba figure. :happy:

Yeah its at that scale. I'll get pictures up if I can get them from my Digital Camera -which is new and I'm stilll figuring it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    One of these arrived in the mail a few days ago for me and I just cant believe what an awesome collectible it is. The detail is amazing!

Does anybody else have one of these??? What number do you have? What do you think?

I'd have to say its one of the tops in my collection. I planned a place to display him but when he actually arrived -he turned MUCH bigger than I thought. So hes in storage till another place works out. He's limited to 5000 by Illusive Concepts. Mine is 1701 (number of the original Enterprise in Star Trek to which I am also a fan, ironic isnt it?) :happy:
    I don't have the Jabba one, but I do have the Chewie one. I got it on clearance at Spencer Gifts for $35. I REALLY like the deatail as you say, and it is truly a nice piece. I haven't seen the others in the series in person, but they look great as well. I know the Jabba one is HUGE though!!

My Chewie Maquette #3129 of 7500

To put him in perspective, here he is with me in my library.

Here are pics from Brian's Toys of others in the series.
    Last edited by r2dee2; 01-04-2004 at 04:45 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

It sure is huge r2. I've seen all of them in person at some point. The Jabba is my favorite. Hes too big to display so hes packed away for now.

You have quite a library too -looks like you have most or all of the applause mugs. The mini-helmets are very nice too. Very hard to find.

Re: Jabba the Hutt Maquette

Bringing this back to the top. I recently enough got off ebay, The Ackbar "bust". I won tonite the Boba Fett one.

Re: Jabba the Hutt Maquette

Today I picked up my Boba IC bust. #1273/10000. Pretty awesome bust. Now I need to figure out where Im going to put it.