Hybrid View

Can someone help me find a Star Wars site?

A couple years ago, I stumbled on a funny Star Wars site that had mini scenes made out of POTF2 figures. The guy made up some funny SW scenes and made a scene out of the figure. I only remember on scene, and I really want to find this site again so I can laugh (I've been have been having a gloomy week, not to mention getting sick on Easter) a lot. The only scene I remember was:
    Leai was standing and Vader and Luke were fighting with lightsabers over Han in carbonite and Leia is saying (Under the picture): How come every time we have these family reunions you always fight? (Or something close to that).
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, cuz I really want to find this site.

Re: Can someone help me find a Star Wars site?

It was called POFToo. I just did a search for it, and the links I'm finding aren't working, so I don't know if it's still up or just got moved somewhere.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This squares with my own experience. I came across periodically, then it seemed to be gone. I'm guessing whoever's site it was got bored, and closed it down. There was another one, whose name escapes me, that was someone gradually recreating the movies in slideshow format using action figures in dioramas. It was nicely done, but after awhile, they stopped adding anything new, then it too vanished into website limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    It was called POFToo. I just did a search for it, and the links I'm finding aren't working, so I don't know if it's still up or just got moved somewhere.
    You're right. Thanks so much, even though I didnt get to see al the funniness.