Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Apologies from Jason

I screwed up. I'm sure quite a few of you are aware of the Deadeye situation. It got way out of hand, too fast, and it lasted too long. I was pretty upset over the situation (ticked off, really) and I decided to take matters into my own hands, and try to deal with the situation, and I did it the very wrong way. Very few forumites know of it, and that is a good thing. I was going post it in an open thread, but that would have been very bad, and the situation would be different. I went off on Steve, and JT. Completeley uncalled for.

I need to apoligize to Sir Steve, Deadeye, JT especially, and a bunch of other forumites, because I caused something to be lost. If one of the mods want the exact details released, they will do it. This doesn't affect most of you, but it is important, nonetheless.

Farewell.
    Last edited by Nexu; 08-29-2002 at 06:51 PM.

see ya! don't know or need to know what you did, just saying good bye.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Bye!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

so i guess you'll be back in about 2 or 3 weeks? i should talk....

Nexu, stop jumping the gun. I understand, but you did apoligized for whatever you did. That alone should show some good intentions. There is no need to run off, let's just see what happens.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Yeah, frankly you don't have anything to really apologize for. People can only be pushed so far before they reach the breaking point. Hell, if that didn't happen we still would be part of Britian instead of the United States of America. Can you imagine how horrible that would be, no ketchup. We would all be having chips and salad cream instead of french fries and ketchup.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

MMuuuuuuummmmm, Salad creamies!

Help me please! Someone please!!! Jargo is holding a gun to my head!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Jason, I think you should kick around for a bit and see what happens.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

That's right, i have a loaded gun at Jonna's ethereal head and I'm not afraid to go off at half cck. And i think it's high time you Americans stopped using our language and developed your own. Lord knows you've had long enough to think one up. What is it now two hundred years as a nation? HAHA so young.... yes you should be learning to speak soon. call yourselves a civillisation and you don't even have your own language other than barbaric street slang but that's so gutteral it can't be considered a real language as it's so derivative.

Sammies, salad cream... hungry. Head, Jonna, must eat munchy munchy brains...mmmmmmmmmm......... squishy..

Oh yes, came in here to post a reply to jason, um, stop being silly and come on back. Lordy, if i ran off everyone time I made a dreadful faux pas there'd be a rut where my feet had trod. Yes, we still love you and there's still a place set at table for dinner. Come back we're eating Jonna burgers tonight....

ooohh! jonna burgers! nice change of pace from the chips.....and who says you guys don't have variety!

h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!