Where can I get a decent SW screensaver?

Can someone tell me a place to get a cool SW screensaver, maybe even something pertaining to ESB?

I've never seen a really good SW screensaver, but I think you can actually make your own using a program that makes screensavers out of your personal photos. I wish I had more to tell you, but I don't really, just thought I'd suggest making one instead of waiting for one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anyone remember the SW Screensaver program that came out around 1994? It came on 5 floppies (I guess it was before CD-ROM became prevalent).

It had about 12-15 different settings like one with Jawas, droids, and Sandtroopers running around the desktop ripping out the icons and 'stealing' stuff from the screen.

There was also another one with DV and OB1 in an eternal lightsaber duel.

It was pretty neat, but I think would have a hard time getting it to run on Win98.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

The one I have most wanted is the Obi-Wan DV Duel where they are small animated characters fighting across the screen constantly. (I am not sure if that is the one you mean MC) Either way...I would really like to have some as well. I used to have a 'site for them in my favorite places, but I can't find it now. If I run across anything, I'll link it here.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'm not sure about any other versions of Windows, but I have ME and it give you the slide show option for a screensaver. In which you designate a specific folder for the slide show and put whatever pictures you want in it. I filled mine with ANH concept art and now have a really cool screensaver.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

That's the one cruely-boy! It was pretty neat at first, but I quickly became impatient when DV never chopped OB1 in half. I was much more entertained by the Jawa infestation module.

MC, I can't get it to run properly on Windows 98. It sucks too cause I liked that screensaver. It had all sorts of interesting things in it. One of the most notible to me is the different names and background stories for the 2 Duros in the Cantina. Bringe and Probos, tract mates from Duro working as explorers for the Empire. The screensaver was made by Lucasarts, the name Ellors Madak was created by Decipher. That's why I have a problem accepting "Ellors Madak" as the name.
    The ship blueprints were really cool too.
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/williams1138/index.html"]TheJedi[/url]

Try desktopstarships.com they have some good ones and some others if your are into other things besides Star Wars.

I finally found a pretty decent E2 one, it's got some shots of Obi-Wan, Padme, Anakin, & 3p0 and R2. Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Did anyone use the screensaver from the Wal-Mart AOTC soundtrack? I foolishly bought that one instead of the Target version but never felt compelled to try it out . . .