Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

This isn't a funny commercial, but annoying. In a Dodge truck commercial, there are quick scenes of a man and a woman fishing in a little boat, and there's a shot of the woman basically dancing the twist in the boat, while the man is casting a line. That should capsize them! Great fishing technique. Only redeeming part is that later in the commerical she takes off her top. *

* bikini underneath
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I can't find a video, but the new Jack in the Box value menu commercial (where the son wants to be a psychiatrist--I don't want to give away the punchline) is a definite contender. It's right up there with their greats, like "bun is not meat nor cheese" or "you are soooooooo fired" or "when my dog hurt his paw we took him to the vegetarian."

I swear, JITB should sell a DVD of all their commercials for $5 at their restaurants. I'd buy it. And buy an extra copy to send to everyone I know.

They should really at least have video on their website. Everyone loves their commercials.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I can't find a video, but the new Jack in the Box value menu commercial (where the son wants to be a psychiatrist--I don't want to give away the punchline)

I swear, JITB should sell a DVD of all their commercials for $5 at their restaurants. I'd buy it. And buy an extra copy to send to everyone I know.

They should really at least have video on their website. Everyone loves their commercials.
    I've seen that commercial earlier, so I wouldn't call it "new." However, this is coming from a person who seldom sees non-SW movies within a month of their release dates.

Yeah, I "love" their commercials, but I'm not "in love" with them. Favorite JITB ad? One word: chip-a-chop-lee.

Speaking of Jack in the Box commercials, the worst commercial on the airwaves right now is the one for the fruit smoothies with the stretching runner. Terrible!

I heard an AM/PM commercial just now. Their slogan is "You can never have too much good stuff," but then the voice-over says "AM/PM:Too Much Good Stuff." Does that mean you can never have any AM/PM stuff, using a variable (if my memory of math terms is correct [probably not])...

if x = (too much good stuff) and AM/PM = (too much good stuff),
    therefore, You can never have (x)

hot damn Bel-Cam. why y'all gotta vex us so????
    Iso&Baws
    gotta admit that's weird up there
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You can have the stuff inside AM/PM, but you cannot have the AM/PM itself. That also is an untruth though, as it's a franchise business.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Those annoying fr**cr****re****.com singing commercials have yet another "vex," to use the term: he had to settle for a "used sub-compact," instead of the "convertible or SUV" he really wanted. He's probably preferring that choice, now that the SUV's gas mileage would kill his budget with gas so high, and the insurance on a convertible also cutting into his paycheck.

There's another identity theft one, where some due steals another's "Hello, My Name Is..." sticker. That was a pretty sly idea.

Those free-jerkface-report commercials really annoy the crap out of me. The little tune is doofy and the presentation overall is irksome. Makes me want to avoid their site like the plague.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But how do you really feel about Freak Read It Reep Ort, JT?