Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

Let's not forget the popular "Real Men of Genius" Budweiser commercials on both T.V. and radio that salute the hard work of such illuminating figures as "Mr. Grocery Cart Wrangler," "Mr. Toilet Paper Roll Changer," and "Mr. Way Too Much Cologne Wearer." Too funny these commercials are. Haven't seen them on in a while though.

The mulleted guy who sings those commericals was once in Survivor.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    "What can you do with it?" "Ever heard of oragami?"

Or,

(object bouncing higher and higher) "What is it?" "It's CHEESE!"

Hmm, some of us are showing our age.
    My favorites were where the president of the company was driving his car and the chicken livestock truck passes him and the truckers has that goofy grin on his face as the chicken feathers engulf his(the president) car.

It was one of the "cheese" commercials. Where it is in a hospital and someone leaves the pizza box on this old guy's wheeling bed. The cheese slingshots him down the hallway. As he is barreling down through the hospital,
    he is cackling madly. His destination arrives his head in the arms of a new mother, while a nurse says; "Here's your baby!!!" And then the old guy lets out a "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Scruff, that last one was great, once you described it I could picture it so clearly!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Little Ceasers had one heck of an ad campaign in the late 80's early 90's. Are they still in business? They pulled out of here about a decade ago.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yeah htey are. They charge 5 bucks for a large pepperoni pizza now. Not a bad deal.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Is it still the 2 pizza's for one price? PIZZA PIZZA
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Nope. But for 5 bucks, it might as well be
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Forget the Spicy Chicken commerical.By far the best fast food/food commerical now is Hardees Thickburger commerical making fun of those in the goverment.Probably one of the best I have seen awhile
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Let's not forget the popular "Real Men of Genius" Budweiser commercials on both T.V. and radio that salute the hard work of such illuminating figures as "Mr. Grocery Cart Wrangler," "Mr. Toilet Paper Roll Changer," and "Mr. Way Too Much Cologne Wearer." Too funny these commercials are. Haven't seen them on in a while though.

The mulleted guy who sings those commericals was once in Survivor.

Those are awesome commercials. I remember when they first came out they were called "Real American Heroes"
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Sadly, Carl's Jr doesn't run the Hardee's commercials on this coast, so I've not seen it. Before "I'm Spicy," the previous funniest commercial was a Hardee's commercial where this homely woman is in a boat with this Antonio Banderas look-alike. He's saying, "Ethel, every moment without you is like an eternity" and then this short bald guy behind him says, "Okay, Frank, I can take it from here."

The voice over says, "If you're going to be romantic, be romantic! Go all out!"

Then we hear the second guy saying, "You smell gooooood."
    Tommy, close your eyes.