Hybrid View

I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

Who's seen the new Burger King commercial where the intern guy squeals, "I'm SPICY!!"? I saw this about five times on TV yesterday, and it just doesn't get old.

"What's that?"
    "It's my new catch phrase!"
    "You can't make up a catch phrase! It's like making up a nickname."

Truly worthy of a million s.

Okay, if you disagree, then what's the funniest commercial ever? (I have a feeling those who disagree will cite the classic "Moove Over Butter" commercials.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

It's funny, but i wouldnt say the best. My favorite par tof the commercial is def. the end when he says its still aweful when he trys again.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I didn't really find it all that funny. However, Burger King has another ad, this one on the web, that is truly bizarre and hilarious: www.subserviantchicken.com (requires Flash 6 or higher, but worth it, it even works on my dialup)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am glad someone thought it was funny.

The part where they say you can't make up your nickname is straight from Seinfeld.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I love the "I'm SPICY!" commercial, it's so dang funny. What are some other phrases to command the web chicken? I said fly, jump, cluck, and sandwich, but I couldn't think of any others.

Another commercial I love is for Six Flags. It's where that old guy gets off the bus, then music starts playing and he dances, it's hilarious. Even though they make Six Flags look a lot more fun than it really is.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yes. . . very funny. . . especially the end.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    What are some other phrases to command the web chicken? I said fly, jump, cluck, and sandwich, but I couldn't think of any others.
    I did "stand on head" and "sit on floor" and a few others of that nature, the system seems to have a lot of clips to make it seem like a live feed. I am told naughty stuff gets the chicken to rush the camera and waggle its finger "no no no" style.

BTW, did anybody notice that the chicken is wearing a garter belt?

Another commercial I love is for Six Flags. It's where that old guy gets off the bus, then music starts playing and he dances, it's hilarious. Even though they make Six Flags look a lot more fun than it really is.
    Oh man, I so totally hate this commercial, I actively change channels when it comes on. That old guy is freaky ugly! I guess we can see which age group that ad is targeted for (not to be rude, but ain't you nearly half my age?).

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    No, the people that had the funniest commercials ever were LITTLE CEASER'S pizza.
    "What can you do with it?" "Ever heard of oragami?"

Or,

(object bouncing higher and higher) "What is it?" "It's CHEESE!"

Hmm, some of us are showing our age.

One of the few that have really caught me offguard lately was the Sprite ad with the Orlando Jones-wannabe driving the truck with the basketball hoop on the back advertising a million dollar prize to make a dunk and all the neighborhood men break off from their everyday routines to try to dunk on the moving truck. Nothing funnier than a guy in a business suit flying into the back of a truck that just stopped moving.

Also, despite the product, the recent AOL Topspeed ads with the Teuttle boys from American Chopper, done exactly in the same style as the show, those were pretty great.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.