Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

Who's seen the new Burger King commercial where the intern guy squeals, "I'm SPICY!!"? I saw this about five times on TV yesterday, and it just doesn't get old.

"What's that?"
    "It's my new catch phrase!"
    "You can't make up a catch phrase! It's like making up a nickname."

Truly worthy of a million s.

Okay, if you disagree, then what's the funniest commercial ever? (I have a feeling those who disagree will cite the classic "Moove Over Butter" commercials.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

It's funny, but i wouldnt say the best. My favorite par tof the commercial is def. the end when he says its still aweful when he trys again.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I didn't really find it all that funny. However, Burger King has another ad, this one on the web, that is truly bizarre and hilarious: www.subserviantchicken.com (requires Flash 6 or higher, but worth it, it even works on my dialup)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am glad someone thought it was funny.

The part where they say you can't make up your nickname is straight from Seinfeld.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I love the "I'm SPICY!" commercial, it's so dang funny. What are some other phrases to command the web chicken? I said fly, jump, cluck, and sandwich, but I couldn't think of any others.

Another commercial I love is for Six Flags. It's where that old guy gets off the bus, then music starts playing and he dances, it's hilarious. Even though they make Six Flags look a lot more fun than it really is.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yes. . . very funny. . . especially the end.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Peck is one too, it starts pecking at the tv and the couch...odd!

lay eggs is another...
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

The one that is funny is the one with the nerdy looking guy sniffing the hot girl's wrapper. The innuendo that commercial constitutes, I have worked with people that got into trouble for sexual harrasment from doing very similar things.

No, the people that had the funniest commercials ever were LITTLE CEASER'S pizza.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yes a hilarious commercial but not the best of all time. That dubious distinction belongs to the Sun-Fizz sprite commercial, followe dby the Michael Buffer Sportscenter one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I usually find the Sportscenter commercials funny. WHAT RHYMES WITH GAGNE!?!?!?!?

Also, there are those hotel ads with the guys celebrating cinamon rolls. Well, it was funny the first time.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".