Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: I'm spicy! The funniest commercial of all time!!

I can't believe the Quizno sub commercials haven't mentioned, you know the one featuring the twisted, dancing, guitar-playing creatures with the horrible voices (I want to say hamsters). My favorite quote being, "They got a pepper bar!"

Geico commercials are cute and tummy-tickling as well.

As mentioned before, I also like the 7-UP commercials that featured Orlando Bloom and now the new guy who in the most recent one invites the grocery store shoppers to take free samples of 7-UP, but mishearing, they raid and take everything in the store.

As much as we think our country's ads are funny, tasteless or both, I have seen some foreign commercials aired that would classify as X-rated. The standards across the pond must be a little bit loose.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I think Quizno's use of the Spongmonkeys was a bad idea. A lot of people think Quizno's made them, but that honor belongs to Joel Veitch. To see the real thing, go to http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

They made Quizno's look bad, kind of like the commercial where the guy sucks on the wolf's teat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I think Quizno's use of the Spongmonkeys was a bad idea. A lot of people think Quizno's made them, but that honor belongs to Joel Veitch. To see the real thing, go to http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

They made Quizno's look bad, kind of like the commercial where the guy sucks on the wolf's teat.
    WHAT is that all about anyway?

I couldn't take my eyes off of it, really creepy, yet strangely entertaining!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

LMAO.............That was hilarious.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, personally the hamster things for Quizno's make me not want to patronize there sandswich shopps, because they look like they were flattened under the tire of someone's car. I'd hate to be eating in one of their stores, and have that image pop into my head.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Those hamsters will be the reason that I never go to a Quizno's. I find them incrediably annoying to say the least. Companies make every effort to use advertising to draw us into their establishments or buy their goods. Most times it works but in those few instances where I find their efforts disturbing I make sure that I adjust my spending habits accordingly. Another example is Old Navy, from the earliest commercial I can remember I was annoyed with their ad campaign. I have never set foot into an Old Navy store and never will thanks to those commercials. Quizno's has been added to my small, bizarre list.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Little Caesar's had some beauties to be sure, the two that I'm remembering are the big poodle dancing in the conga line (looking like he was going to try and get a piece of the old girl in front of him, if you catch my drift), and the one for "Cheeser Cheeser" or whatever, with the airplane still connected to the ground by the stretchy cheese, and that other old girl is trying to put on the lipstick... crikey that was funny.

The most modern one I can think of that killed me was the guy butting heads with the bighorn sheep for the Mountain Dew, just hilarious.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    I also like the 7-UP commercials that featured Orlando Bloom
    I think you mean Orlando Jones

Well . . . the "I'm Spicy" commercial is easily one of the most annoying I have ever seen.

My vote for 'funniest' would have to go to the Robert Loggia orange juice ad.

I forgot all about the SportsCenter ads . . . my favorite might be the one where they have to replace their office carpet with natural turf because a mascot tore up his knee.

Does anywhere hav this online? I haven't seen the commercial but it sounds funny. Has anyone seen the Bacardi and Cola commercials? Great throw back to the 80's and Miami Vice.