Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    The stupid comments by YouTube users questioning the science of the commercial are even funnier, and the commercial itself is frigging great!

In that case, how the hell was he even born?

It is only logical that he caught this disease (by eating some bad skittles) after being born and impregnating his wife.
    One question: If he cant hold his new born baby boy because he'll turn him to skittles, then how the hell did he get his wife pregnant without touching her? I think some one is being unfaithful...
    wouldn't you expect him to be kinda smelly, or nude or something, 'cause if everything he touches turns to skittles, then he wouldn't be able to clean himself, or get dressed
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Or pull his chair in under that desk.
    He scoots.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I can't believe people are analyzing the commercial like it's a friggin episode of "Lost".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I caught the new BK commercial for their $1 Spicy Chicken sandwich, the one with the kickin' chicken (as opposing to the flippin' one ). At first, I thought it was another "again! " Bud Light ad. I loved his "aaaahhhhhhhhhh..." at the end. Commerical, you are ready.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's hella stupid, but this one makes me laugh.

I didn't realize it was a whole series until I just looked that one up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It's hella stupid, but this one makes me laugh.

I didn't realize it was a whole series until I just looked that one up.
    The car makes it work. Part 2 didn't hold me for 15 seconds though, that's when I dropped out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dont know about anyone else, but the damn World of Warcraft commercial with Mr T. has me peeing myself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, that's a good one. The Shatner one isn't nearly as funny, but Mr T going off about Mohawk being a character class makes me pee in my pants every time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.