Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    That would make for an awesome parody of the commercial.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone heard the Doritos Flavor Packs radio commercials? With the guy breathing heavy for about 15 seconds or so? That is one messed up ad! I had no idea what the person was doing when I first heard it; now that I know (apparently, the snacks are so hot he can barely breathe, I suppose), it's no better.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

So, who will be the next "doctor" featured in those Dr. Pepper "trust me... I'm a doctor" commercials? My friend and I discussed some possiblities:

- Dr. Laura (ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! )
    - Dr. Nick Riviera (I like this one myself... 'Hi everybody! Hi, Dr. Nick!' )
    - Dr. Jones (No time for love...)
    - Dr. Doom (drinking it through a straw... brilliant! )

Others?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Dr. Oz (-"It's the next best thing to a colonic!")
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

They broke the mold with Dr Love and Dr Dre. Though Dr Teeth would be cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anyone see those bizarre Old Spice commericals with Ray Lewis? I'd complain about their odd details, but then he'd kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Anyone see those bizarre Old Spice commericals with Ray Lewis? I'd complain about their odd details, but then he'd kill me.
    That or maybe the bear would maul you.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That or maybe the bear would maul you.
    The bear seemed quite docile to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The bear seemed quite docile to me.
    UNTIL you make fun of "Mr. Lewis."

[whistles "Old Spice" theme and walks away quietly, carefully] :thatmakessense: