Will Hasbro finish the Separatists Leaders in Screen Scenes?

Like they are for the Jedi Council.

We still need Leaders Po Nudo, Tikkes, and Rogwa Wodrata and they might as well release a Separatist Leader's Aides screen scene with Denaria Kee, Sun Fac, and Qi Zhu. (I guess poor Gilramos Libkath / Lott Dod won't get in one.)
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-21-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Re: Will Hasbro finish the Separatists Leaders in Screen Scenes?

How would we know? The Monkeys that run Hasbro will not respond to our questions, but they sure are happy to report the 1st Quarter earnings for the year.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I, for one, would really like for Hasbro toi make these as well. It would be a shame if the Jedi Council and the 2 forthcoming Cantina sets were as far as they went with these. The screen scenes are the perfect way for Hasbro to offer figures who don't really merit being carded individually (not to mention they are making $20 on $15 worth of action figure + accesory) such as Dice Ibegon, and some of the senators from TPM and AOTC. Face it, we'd never have seen San Hill or Depa Billaba individually carded.

Maybe this is the way to give us AOTC versions of Owen Lars, Cliegg Lars and Beru Whitesun, posed facing Shmi's grave. It's also a good way to give us sandcrawler droids.

Cantina sets? Did I miss something?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

There are supposed to be 2 Cantina screen scenes coming out later this year. The first one comes with Wuher, Dr. Evazan, and Kitik Keed'kak (the Cantina bar wave 2 figures) with a length of the bar. The second set's characters have not been announced yet.

There's a picture of it somewhere, I think in the Saga section, under Cantina Wave, or something like that. Sorry to be so vague---or should I say too lazy to look myself.

Yeah it's Dr. Evisan (Spelling?) the bartender (Whur) and the Praying Mantis guy all in one set.
    It's a box similar to the jedi council/Seperatists sets.
    The packaging looked almost like the silver R2/Clone trooper cards (black with silver old school style SW logo) i think i actually saw them on this site(?)

-V-

http://www.karinations.com

Quote Originally Posted by karinations
    Yeah it's Dr. Evisan (Spelling?) the bartender (Whur) and the Praying Mantis guy all in one set.
    Dr. Evazon, Wuher, and Kitik Keed'kak are the correct spellings I believe.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy