Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Picture of OTC Y-wing

[font=Arial]A touch on the grainy side, but here's our first look at the upcoming Toys 'R' Us exclusive OTC Y-Wing Fighter. As reported the other day, this version seems to have its origins in Galoob's Action Fleet line rather than any of the Star Wars films, but it still looks pretty cool. According to the latest Star Wars Insider magazine, fans can look forward to adding this vehicle to their collections in the fall.[/font]

[font=Arial]Well if this is it, it looks as if it doesn't have a slot for a removable Astro Droid. The Paint app looks stupid too. [/font]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	otcywingfighter.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	8138  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 04-25-2004 at 09:41 AM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Picture of OTC Y-wing

I dont like the way it looks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

WTF? Who painted this? Is this a joke?
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Something about it just doesn't look...... real, or something. I'm not so sure about this pic. Or maybe it's the upcoming toy I'm not so sure about.

I didn't really think the old one was that bad. Be nice if the new ship turned out to be super, and included a new pilot or droid. Only time will tell.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

"What a piece of junk."
    Luke Skywalker
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

What's with the baby blue cockpit ??? ugh.. It probably wouldn't look as bad if they had done the cockpit differently.

Hopefully this is someones personal custom, and isn't what we are going to get. It's really too bad if it is though.... I know many people were looking forward to it since the 1st one was so scarce.

This looks horrible. And besides, why would they make an EU Y-wing to release with all the OTC stuff? I bet they'll end up rereleasing the Target one from a few years ago.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

this looks like an early rendition of the thing the model shop made before the movie was even filmed??

U

G

L

Y

it ain't got no alibi

it UGLY

it UGLY!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

This better be a test paint.
    Besides the paint, it looks good.

Maybe this means that they fixed the landing gear problem.....it is still upright, right?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!