POTF2 Y-Wing Fighter

Have:
    Hasbro POTF2 Y-Wing Fighter mint in box. The box was the best one in the store, but cannot be considered mint, considering the type of packaging they used. There are a couple of ripples/creases in the clear plastic on the edges. The cardboard box has some ripples on one end.

Want:
    Hasbro TIE Interceptor in like condition.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Re: POTF2 Y-Wing Fighter

Anything else you're looking for?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

How about a Boba Fett (Pit of Carkoon) on gold stripe card with green jumpsuit and a POTF2 CTC Stormtrooper?
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I have both available for trade if you're interested.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Sounds like a deal to me.

Since this is my first online trade, you'd better walk me through it.

Any ideas on a shipping box for the Y-Wing? It's roughly 5 1/2 X 10 X 16.

PM sent.