Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question 1st fan poll choices???

maby you can help me.what were the choices for the first fan poll,besides ellors.just so i don't miis out on any thing
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Hmmmm, let me see here......

There was.....no that wasn't it.

Aha! Amanaman and Charo and Bo Duke and GNT. (I'm not too sure about that last one.)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

whos bo duke and charo.amanaman got a second chace.cool

Seriously... I think they were: Twi'lek Masseuse, The huge black astro droid in the Jawa droid sale in AHN (can't recall his designation at the moment), Duros and... uh-- (someone help me out on this one?)
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    whos bo duke and charo.
    Bo Duke is the chick on 'The Dukes of Hazard' and Charo is the ugly chick that says "cuchi-cuchi!".

I finally remembered who was missing from poll one, it was another Cantina alien, Bom Vimdim. So there you have it, the 3 polls we have had so far. Intresting that Eeth Koth was produced anyway, hopefully that gives the others a chance.

Fan Choice Figure Poll #1:
    Amanaman
    Bom Vimdim
    Duros (Winner!!)
    Eeth Koth
    Teemto Pagalies

Fan Choice Figure Poll #2:
    Admiral Ozzel
    Amanaman (Winner!!)
    Ben Qadinaros
    Major Bren Derlin
    Yarael Poof

Fan Choice Figure Poll #3:
    Ephant Mon (Winner!!)
    Even Piell
    General Rieekan
    R1-G4
    Twi'lek Masseuse

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-14-2001 at 04:36 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think R1 should've won...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Same here, but not at the expense of Ephant Mon. He's just so dang cool. Actually the next poll should have the 2nd place finishers. (Or third in the case of the Duros and Amanaman poll) That way some of the loosers get a second shot at production.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Same here, but not at the expense of Ephant Mon. He's just so dang cool. Actually the next poll should have the 2nd place finishers. (Or third in the case of the Duros and Amanaman poll) That way some of the loosers get a second shot at production.

3 of the first 5 are now (or soon will be) figures. So there's hope for everybody!

Originally posted by master jedi

Bo Duke is the chick on 'The Dukes of Hazard' and Charo is the ugly chick that says "cuchi-cuchi!".

aw,dukes of hazard.waite dukes of hazard??what the.never mine.hay whos bom videm