Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pic of New Tie Fighter

Looks good. But the box says X-wing fighter on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Pic of New Tie Fighter

The ship looked far better in the Saga box. Either way though I'm not interested since its the same out of scale TIE that most of us got on clearance at KB months ago.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I agree. So far I'm passing on all the vehicles announced for this year.

Another lame-o figure from hasbro. Of course they wouldn't dare try to improve anything.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

This is just the rehash one from 1995, right? I mean even though it's not in scale I'm going to buy some (I only have the Saga KB one). The package looks weird, hopefully there'll be stars or something in the background.

It's not the 1995 version. The cockpit has been modified to have the proper exhaust ports on the back rather than the clunky battery compartment.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Without accurately scaled solar panels, I'll leave this one on the shelves for the rest of you....since I got the Kbee one, and this seems to be that one in a new box, I'll pass.

surely to god we have all got one of these by now? what's the point hasbro ?
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isn’t the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

So what's the official word on this? Is anyone absolutely sure if this will be a repackaging of the modified KB Toy exclusive from last year?

Last edited by JEDIpartner; 05-10-2004 at 10:35 AM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**