Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Clamshell revealed

Over at GH they have a picture of the new clamshell that will be surrounding the VOTC line. You know what to click for the link.

Third one is the charm
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Clamshell revealed

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Over at GH they have a picture of the new clamshell that will be surrounding the VOTC line. You know what to click for the link.

Third one is the charm
    How do you do that Kid? Linking that smilie to that pic?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Pretty damn cool! I'm really happy that we are getting clamshells with these figures.

I wonder how many people are going to find a way to put these clamshelled figures in extra clamshells ???

The only thing that I don't really dig is the sticker on the front. I think it might have been better imbossed, or just plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I wonder how many people are going to find a way to put these clamshelled figures in extra clamshells ???
    hahhahhahaaaaaaahhahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahhahah

I'm not sure why, but when I read that line I laughed...and laughed and laughed and laughed!

I can't wait to get my hands on these figures, it's so nice to have a whole line dedicated to the OT and not be infected by the virus of the prequels.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic

I'm not sure why, but when I read that line I laughed...and laughed and laughed and laughed!
    hey, you can never have too much protection, right !

these figures look really nice but i am seeing some outrageous prices being quoted for them here in the uk - one supplier has them up for £14.99 each, which is about $24 per piece and that's just too damn expensive in any language !
    Last edited by arctangent; 04-30-2004 at 03:39 AM.
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    How do you do that Kid? Linking that smilie to that pic?

When you hit post hyperlink, type in the code for the smilie, hit enter and then post a link in the next box.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    When you hit post hyperlink, type in the code for the smilie, hit enter and then post a link in the next box.
    ah ha, a very cunning stunt, kh !
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

They will be ugly at retail but great once you get them home and on display!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic

Ha ha! Right on, I'm happy to provide a laugh!!

You know it's true though... I'll bet even now, collectors are searching for bigger clamshells. Hell, they make clamshells for McFarlane figures (and those are already in clamshells).

The links are great KH. You've found a nice use for the .

I think the clam shells are hidious! I much prefer the Star Case. I will probably pull mine out of that ugly clamshell and place it in a proper SC!

Anyway, thanks for the link!

Clamshell for a clamshell, that's just funny!
    May the force be with you.