Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Naboo Final Conflict 4 Pack!

Might not be a bad set. I'm assuming "Captain Tarp" is Tarpals, and they're including a repainted Kaadu. The extra Gungan Warrior and Naboo Royal Guard will be nice to have - nice to hear it's the Royal Guard as opposed to the Security Guard (the removable helmet removes any doubt that it will be the Royal Guard).

Be nice if they threw a new face on the guard, but not likely. He was the first ed figure.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I wonder what Battle Droid it will be. Too bad we can't get an Army Builder 4-pack of Battle Droids.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I hope it's a new Commander Battle Droid. (the one from the canceled trophy assortment.)

I hope so too because from pics that I saw, OOM-9 from the Trophy assortment's neck is fixed up like the other Battledroids instead of the stupid gimmicky neck the Ep 1 Carded OOM-9 had.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Yeah, and that awful flimsyness.

This sounds like a great set for anybody like me who's got a Gungan Battle Diorama or anybody who missed out on the Naboo Royal Guard figure the first time around. Granted I've got a Naboo Royal Guard, more would certainly be welcome, and like many people have said, a Naboo Royal Guard Troop Builder set would be great, maybe along with a Battle Droid Troop Builder set (they could do these just like the Clone Trooper ones, have certain packs have Pilot BD's -blue-, some have Security BD's -red-, some have the Grenadier BD's -green-, and others will have just plain BD's). Captain Tarpuls and a Kaadu is also a great addition, I've been wondering if they'd release this set for a while now since they released Jar Jar with a Kaadu. And you cant go wrong with more Battle Droids (they really should use the POTJ Security Battle Droid mold from here on in, the Episode 1 Battle Droids are just boring to look at) and Gungan Warriors. Too bad its not coming out til November, but oh well, guess that gives me something good to look forward to towards the end of the year.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

After all the crappy sets, at least these rereleases are good for army-building. I was still hoping for Battle Queen Amidala, which looks like it won't happen. Thankfully it isn't a set of old Jedi Duel figures, anyway.

Well this is definately a step up from the Jedi 4 pack IMO. At least they're giving us a second chance at a figure that was rather difficult to find at retail in the Naboo Royal Guard and some decent army builders in the BD and Gungan Soldier. This is more along the lines of what I'd expect from a box of re-packed figures.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Seems like they finally made a great pack there! I might buy this one just to get Kaadu. I'm not sure yet.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.