Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Kill Bill figures!! Exclusive Tarantino crazy 88

I love me them Kill Bill figures!

Today was a nice day for me. I went to Suncoast on the way to work, and they had just put out a fresh case of Kill Bill figures! Now I have the full set (including both versions of the Bride, I'm a sucker.. ) . Very cool looking figures!!

So I get home thinking "cool, I don't have to worry about getting anymore Kill Bill figures". Then I see on figures.com that there is going to be a variant Crazy 88 figure at a few comic conventions this year: Quentin Tarantino with a removeable mask!!!

Unfortunately, there are no current plans to offer this by any other means (which translates too "I probably wont get one"). I'm sure the scalpers are going to charge an arm and a leg for this figure .

Anyways, here's a link to the article along with some pics:

<-- click the ogre
    Last edited by Reefer Shark; 05-01-2004 at 12:45 AM. Reason: :stupid:

Re: Kill Bill figures!! Exclusive Tarantino crazy 88

Damn, that is a scary good likeness of the big Q! Plus, having him spray blood is always entertaining. I still haven't gotten into this line, but it's tempting (even though I didn't really like the 2nd part very much).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh come on JT! You had to see the hilarity in Pei Mei flipping his beard for emphasis every 10 seconds! Worth the price of admission all by it's stringy lonesome. And the catfight wasn't too shabby neither.

Sorry, this is about the figure - and it's wicked. I've never seen any of the others, but I'll be browsing the net looking for pics here for the next few minutes.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

THats pretty cool. I like the idea.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Oh come on JT! You had to see the hilarity in Pei Mei flipping his beard for emphasis every 10 seconds! Worth the price of admission all by it's stringy lonesome. And the catfight wasn't too shabby neither.

Blasphemy. You diudnt use the universal symbol JJ. 50 hits with a taser for you.

This figure looks awesome. Must get one. Break the bank for Ebay I must.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was on the fence as far as getting into this line but this figure sold me. Great likeness, now I just need to talk my friend who is going to the San Diego Comic Con into getting me 1 or 2.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I was on the fence as far as getting into this line but this figure sold me. Great likeness, now I just need to talk my friend who is going to the San Diego Comic Con into getting me 1 or 2.
    Yeah, Hellboy, if he could get me 1 or 2 as well, i'd be eternally grateful and make it worth your while...wink wink...and by that, i mean like, making grilled cheese and spaghettio's for you and your family.

This figure looks great and that is a AWESOME likeness!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

the kill bill figs looks awsome. did any1 open theirs. they lloked good package how are they when opend are they any good?

I have a Crazy 88 and the Bride w/ snow base opened and they're great! I have them both set up with my Reservoir Dogs and custom Jules Winfield (Pulp Fiction) figure. They are really one-pose figures but are great. So open those guys up! I cant wait to get Quentin!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I heard that there was a problem with Lucy Liu and her likeness, and there was not going to be an O-ren figure. Anyone else hear this, or did I dream it?

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.