Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I didn't know Captain Antilles was twelve...

....he looked much older in the film, but Hasbro would never blow something like that.

Re: I didn't know Captain Antilles was twelve...

First pic I saw, I said to myself "He looks like a 10 year old English lad...".

I'm glad to have a Haley Joel Osment figure. "I see poor sculpting."

Yeah, I commented on this in my review, I guess we're building a consensus on this one. I thought Gold Leader was a little like this, but then I looked Antilles over - shocking. How can they look at the pictures of this actor and see this toy's face?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, when getting choked it sucks the life out of you, Iguess his age was regressing in that scene.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Araya
    ....he looked much older in the film, but Hasbro would never blow something like that.

You're that funny guy I like so much!!

And this thread is another perfect example why...saw the title and started cracking up as my Cpt. Antilles is sitting right here in front of my face and I'm thinking, man he looks young!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

He is kinda young looking, isn't he?

Riekeen, Ozzel, Antilles, and Red Leader - no attempt to resemble the actor at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Riekeen, Ozzel, Antilles, and Red Leader - no attempt to resemble the actor at all!
    Gosh, I wonder where we've heard that before recently?
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=23705

But it's totally true, these recent human faces just don't capture much from the likenesses they're based upon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry if I agreed with you JediTricks. I'll make an effort to read all of your posts before putting up one of my own to make sure I'm not just paraphrasing your original ideas.

Just teasing you JediTricks!