Thread: All New Pics

All New Pics

These look great. Looks like there is a pic of the 12" Fett in here as well. And no its not a May Fools joke this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	otctie.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	8149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	otcxt.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	8150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	otcxwing.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	8151  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: All New Pics

Strange and interesting... there's some older Saga stuff mixed in there. Is that one of those Kotobukiya Jango Fett's, or some other brand of model?

I like the new OTC vehicle packaging... shame that I won't be buying either the TIE or the X-Wing.

If it is a new 12" Jango,not too bad.However,it almost looks like the Character Collectible Vinyls they put out not too long ago.The colors might be a little different,but still I wonder.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Nice. I'll buy the TIE for sure (So I can paint it and pretend its one of those EU TIES on SW.com). I've got an X-Wing already an I think I'm gonna buy Red Leader's too. Gold Leader will get his Y-Wing in fall, so, taht's just about all I like. I am getting the Falcon though. These vehicles are going to be greaaaaaaaaat!

Nice pics. Can't wait to see these in stores! (if the ones in my area get them ) I can't wait to see Vintage Boba Fett!
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."