Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: Best/Worst remakes or covers?

Korn's "Word Up" is nice.
    I have now realized that anything that Marilyn Manson stinks, especially his covers ("Tainted Love," "Personal Jesus," "Sweet Dreams," etc.).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Fred DUrst is really doing some horrible renditions of older songs. I was flipping through my SIrius radio stations on dish network and heard some God awful Fleetwood Mac cover by WIlson Phillips the other night. I thought they were broken up. WHy are they still making music?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

HELMET did an excellent cover of SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE by BLACK SABBATH for the Jerky Boys Movie. Ozzy was hilarious in that movie.

Plus, WASP's version of MISSISSIPPI QUEEN blows the original away.

Why the heck Wal Mart radio plays lounge singers covers of The Bee Gees( I cringe whenever they play the covering of More Than A Woman), Talking Heads, and Guns 'N Roses. All I can say is that its Wal Mart.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 09-06-2004 at 04:37 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!