Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Live action series in the works?

Cartoons do sound the way togo. Heck if Genndy wants to do another let him, he did justice on CW. Han and Chewy, Lando, Thrawn Trilogy, SOTE, whatever, its all good to me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Does Christmas Special come to mind Guys and GAL's?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Gendy Tartakofsky (sp?) has stated that his dream Star Wars 'toon would be a Han and Chewie series, which would rock hardcore I'm sure.
    That would be a lot better than the Clone Wars one we have at the moment! Especially if each episode gets a full 30 minutes for character and story development aswell .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Seems to be some more rumors surrounding the possible Star Wars tv series.
    theforce.net is reporting:
    AICN has new rumors regarding the upcoming Star Wars TV series set for some time after Episode 3:
    Playing one of the series' villans we love to hate is none other than... wait for it... Boba Fett! Expect young Boba (but not nearly as young as in Ep. 2) to feature in the series significantly. And you wondered why Lucas spent so much time focusing on that kid in Attack of the Clones and made sure that you knew that he knew that the Jedi/Republic was responsible for his Dad's death.
    This rumor is unconfirmed, but it would be cool if it were true. It allows the series to follow a character throughout the universe seeing different aliens, planets, and characters from both the Rebellion and the Empire. Stay tuned as we dig around!
    http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#23924

Good idea, but I think the FX would be more expensive than it would for a series based on the Jedi (if it's live action). Foucising on Boba would let the show play with both the Empire and Rebellion (or neither).
    Plus, they'd kill some more of that annoying Boba Fett mystery.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The June 4th, 2004 issue of Entertainment Weekly seems to be backing up the Boba Fett end, though they refer to it as "that rumored Boba Fett TV series," which makes it sound like the stories would be revolving around Boba, instead of including him. I just hope it isn't a bounty of the week kind of show.

Wtf?!?!

Check out Yakface and scroll down to Secret Shopper Info.

At the very bottom, it says there's gonna be a SW Live Action TV Show! Yeah!!!!! Now, if it only starred Kyle Katarn...

-rust

Re: Wtf?!?!

There have already been a few threads about this elsewhere, I think under TV. It's allegedly about Boba Fett. Only time will tell if it's any good.

I hear it's going to be a lot like Cop Rock.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

The show will air in 2006 I do believe, soit is still a ways away
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten