Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Live action SW series in the works? (merged)

I hope it will be on HBO, oh, right for kids.....
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Live action series in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Keep in mind that Lucas believes SW is for kids, so I wouldn't expect anything like a Boba Fett or Darth Vader series.
    This came from TV Guide.com:

"A Lucasfilm spokesperson had this to say about the rumored live action STAR WARS television series. 'The show is in development at this time. The working title is "Wicket and Jar Jar." The show follows the classic fish out of water theme, as Jar Jar Binks travels to the moon of Endor to live in the Ewok village, while Wicket moves to Otoh Gunga to live among the Gungans. They are part of an intergalactic exchange student program. Not only is the show funny, but it will help kids to deal with their feelings of being seperated at their parents, such as when visiting grandparents, starting pre-school, going to summer camp, or even, just being at home with a babysitter.' "

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey

"A Lucasfilm spokesperson had this to say about the rumored live action STAR WARS television series. 'The show is in development at this time. The working title is "Wicket and Jar Jar." The show follows the classic fish out of water theme, as Jar Jar Binks travels to the moon of Endor to live in the Ewok village, while Wicket moves to Otoh Gunga to live among the Gungans. They are part of an intergalactic exchange student program. Not only is the show funny, but it will help kids to deal with their feelings of being seperated at their parents, such as when visiting grandparents, starting pre-school, going to summer camp, or even, just being at home with a babysitter.' "
    Yer sh***in' me. It's an After-School Special, Star Wars style...

Re: Live action SW series in the works? (merged)

All I know is, there better be Ewoks in it or I'll be upset!

If I did a Tv show in Star Wars, I would either follow the one game series and do a birth of the universe show or something post Jedi.....

Knowing Lucas, we'll get the 'Adventures of Young Han Solo' or something like that.
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey

I would watch that.

Seriously.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!