Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Clone Wars series 3

It will happen...I think when the dvd comes out series 3 will come out and this is who will be in it.

- Grevious!

- Clone tropper Obi wan

- Anakin (without top)

- Voolif Monn or Kit Fisto.

Re: Clone Wars series 3

Its not going to happen. It would of already. I would be very shocked if it happened at all
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would love to see it happen....and based on the OTC, we know Hasbro likes promoting DVD releases with toys. I'm leaving some space on my Clone Wars shelves just in case.

I would like to see two more waves, one Cartoon, one movieesque. Those are great pics for the cartoon series, except I would substitute Topless Anakin with Padme in winter attire.

In the movieesque line I would like to see Clone Armor Obi-Wan, Padme, Battle Droid with rocket launcher and Ki Adi Mundi. (We'll be getting plenty of Grievous toys a little over a year from now.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Clone Fighter! Maybe it will show up in E3.

I read on RS that the EPIII preview figures were coming out in October. I think that would kill any such luck of getting a CW Wave 4 or beyond.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think we will see the first Episode 3 toy and the card. I remember back in October 2001 we saw Obiwan and the blue Episode 2 card.

Rock on October!!!

I think they shoudl have continued witht he animated waves. Those rocked.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I personally think they should have done ONLY animated figures for this line. The "regular look" figures (besides the SA Clone) aren't that great.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I personally think they should have done ONLY animated figures for this line. The "regular look" figures (besides the SA Clone) aren't that great.
    I agree with you. I was realy hoping for another wave or two. God knows everybody would have bought an animated General Obi figure....

This is what I would have liked:

Wave 3
    General Obi
    Grevous
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Arc trooper

Wave 4
    Holgram Sidious w/walker
    Battle Droid
    Padme
    C3P0 & R2 (two pack)

The Private Universe had this to say. They said they have seen them. Although they don't exactly say who, they give us pretty good hint sto who Wave 3 will be.

"Well by now you've probably read/seen our April Poll for what Clone Wars animated figures you'd like to see...

Seen them I have the next Wave... although not officially confirmed expect to see another Wave of Clone Wars animated figures soon and guess what...? All four are included in our Poll including a preview of a certain Episode III character...

Remember where you heard it first... oops, forgot we were already the first site ANYWHERE to confirm an Episode III figure this year!!!

Bribes won't work I'm afraid; 'these are not the Droids you're looking for' and didn't Padme look cute in her 'snow suit' in the Clone Wars...

Got it?"

From that my guess is:
    Grevious
    Padme
    C-3PO
    R2-D2

Here's hoping for wave for with Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Wink Clone Wars series 3

I have no problem with Hasbro releasing more Clone Wars figures, I actually like them but I would rather have the ones like the movie version rather than the cartoon series. Plus this would be a great way for Hasbro to release the SA Clone Trooper as well as Kit and Tinn. The ideas presented in the cartoon can be incorporated into movie versions.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks