Thread: GG Busts Ups???

GG Busts Ups???

Whats the deal with these busts ups? I was going to pass on all of them until I saw Zuckuss today. They seem to be kind of cool, but can't see getting into another line, or is it a series Steve?

So where are these going to be sold? Retail, I don't think so. On-line, most likely the only place other than E-bay.

Is the detail that much better than Hasbro?

Why not just sculpt the whole figure? Well I guess they wouldn't be called Bust Ups then.

I don't know about these. They are packed like Kubricks and you never know which one you get until you open them which is total BS.

Now GG has a set for the SDCC and I can see it now, they will sell out before opening day, or they will be stolen like the Oscars a few years back.

God I hate GG
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: GG Busts Ups???

They look cool.... but they're a bit too small for busts IMO. They remind me of those Japanese gumball machine busts I see in the anime stores.

I would amost consider getting into them if it weren't for the "Kubrick mystery box" thing. That really sucks... And usually in these kinda lines, there will be impossible-to-find chase variants and such.

I swear... variants and chase figures are really starting to get to me.........

If I can somehow get a set of bounty hunters & Vader for a reasonable price, I'll probably do it. But I'll pass on the rest.

I'm probably gonna pass on all of them. The Vader looks cool (because he usually does) maybe I'll find a way to get him -but I dont like the idea of the bust-ups. Maybe I'll get the Bounty Hunters.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I am not a fan of busts. Just not my thing, but they do look good.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up Re: GG Busts Ups???

I can't wait for these to hit. I think they're a great idea, and I hope the line is as successful as I'm betting they'll be and that it continues for a good long while!